Below Deck

RPM

Not a huge reality fan, but I'm addicted to Below Deck. Wish I had done this after I got out of the CG. Capt. Sandy talks about almost being taken by pirates. It's not all champagne wishes and caviar dreams.

https://www.bravotv.com/below-deck-mediterranean/season-4/episode-10/videos/captain-sandy-yawns-story-of-escaping-pirates

Other than Deadliest Catch, this is the only reality show I follow.

• Like 3

This show and Top Chef are the two bravo shows I actually like.  I couldn't even tell you why Below Deck is so interesting to me, but my wife got me hooked on it.

The current Med season is probably the biggest clusterfuck of a cast they have had between the galley disasters and Travis.  I was just saying the other night that I would be down for a Jack and Aesha relationship show though, those two are hilarious together.

Was hoping somebody else started a thread for this, as I was too ashamed to.  But screw it, I am a Below Deck addict.  Have always wondered how much it costs to rent a super yacht.  If the guests tip $15-$20K for a three day excursion, it must not be cheap. 

Looked it up once and prices started at around $100K a week.
  • Like 1

I found this show while I was stuck in a College Station hotel while my dog was at aggy for surgery. 

I, too, don't understand my like for it, but, hey...

Apparently, being a horrible bitch is a requirement for Chief Stew. 

Edited by Deej

Fucking love this show.  Hannah on Mediterranean has an Aussie Jennifer Lawrence with big tits vibe that I really dig. 
Rhylee is the text book definition of an insane ginger. 

No doubt about Hannah but I gotta admit, the slow one eye blink gets to me sometimes...so distracting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife have pseudo gotten into this though I haven't seen much of the Med ones. I did, however, like the one with Capt Lee with the insanely drunk host who apparently likes to have Bubble Parties. Think he was on the premiere (or second episode) of the last Capt Lee season. Apparently his first appearance was pretty wheels off.

36 minutes ago, RPM said:

Stews are extremely hot (and slightly batshit cray).

I saw a couple of the Med ones with the ridiculous Asian chef. I swear she was trolling everybody right? Microwaving the steak, making tacos with pre-formed Old El Paso taco shells, etc.

Just now, C-Man said:

I saw a couple of the Med ones with the ridiculous Asian chef. I swear she was trolling everybody right? Microwaving the steak, making tacos with pre-formed Old El Paso taco shells, etc.

She was Russian. Looks like her entire Cordon Bleu resume was bullshit, just like her naoch. Plus being blatantly homophobic on Bravo isn't the best decision.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2019 at 8:23 AM, immamac said:

Hahahaha this thread is gold. I am exactly the same way. Me and my wife watch this together and it's like the only show I watch with her. Jack and aesha are my faves

Jack is one of those guys that would be fun to hang out with, but he'd have you tearing your hair out trying to manage him in a work environment.

https://www.yachtcharterfleet.com/charter
Here is a good website that lists hundreds of boats available for charter.  Kind of gives you an idea of how expensive that sort of thing gets.

Here’re the actual BD boats
https://www.yachtcharterfleet.com/yachts/article/below-deck-yacht-names-revealed-and-how-much-it-costs-to-rent-the-celebrity-superyachts-15466.htm
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

We rented a 79’ boat for a day a couple summers ago.  It was a ton of fun. Last night on one of the episodes they showed the Abromovich sailing yacht that we saw this summer in St Tropez.