Below Deck

RPM

On 11/13/2019 at 1:23 PM, Gardner Barnes said:

I’m through season 3. I’ll telling y’all, I found Rocky to be super hot.

She had an excellent body and looked great when she dived off the boat. I can see why Eddie cheated with her but tried to hide it.  

1 hour ago, The Ace of Aces said:

A bit longer than I expected. 

She’s all that’s wrong with humanity. 

Absolutely. Dinner was Rhylee'd within about 2 minutes of sitting down ... & within a few minutes more she'd already made enemies of the chef (Ok, he's a dipshit, but she didn't know that), the boatswain, and a fellow deckie . Bitch is fucking unreal. I can't imagine how difficult she'd be to work with.

She can get away with acting like that in Alaska because, let's face it, she's hot and the options are extremely limited in the four nine. I'm sure the producers were the ones to actually pick her for reality drama (which is what I hate about "reality").

i like the show, but i am finding it more so in small doses.

i binged watched about 5 shows in a row a couple of weekends ago and got annoyed by some repetitive idiosyncrasies of Captain Lee.

Every tip is announced to the crew by Captain Lees as : "a certain dollar amount LARGE." ie: $15,000 Large or $20,000 Large

Also, Captain Lee threatens to buy a "one way plane ticket" for some crew member every episode.

Edited by yoladu

35 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

why is his mother such a sensitive subject?

He mentioned something earlier about having a bad childhood and being estranged from both parents for a while before getting back with them. I don't think Kate knew anything about it or meant anything by the remark. She was riffing off the "Tanner's Mom" joke and hyperdrunk Ashton flipped out. I'm about 99% sure the only reason he was made Bosun was from his getting tangled in the tender towline and almost being killed last season. "Tell you what, instead of suing us, we'll make you Bosun!" 

I'm sure she's coming back, but it would be awesome if they flew in a new Chief stew. Ashton needs counseling.

Watching a rerun of BD Med S4. If we could get Hannah as chief stew for Capt. Lee I think that would be a great crew. She's got her quirks, but she's not nearly as bad as Kate. Kate should work for Sandy. They could nit pick each other all day then hate scissor.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RPM said:

Watching a rerun of BD Med S4. If we could get Hannah as chief stew for Capt. Lee I think that would be a great crew. She's got her quirks, but she's not nearly as bad as Kate. Kate should work for Sandy. They could nit pick each other all day then hate scissor.

Kate working for Sandy would be interesting. Sandy is so hands on, she would be up Kate’s ass about every little detail. However, Sandy seems like such a starfucker and would probably let Kate’s antics slide. 

Kate >>>>> Hanna

Ashton's a decent deck hand, but he's a horrible leader. He's not mature enough for that position and he has a drinking problem. That was evident when he slept (cuddle) with his crewmember on the bunny pad in Ep1. If he wants to keep working yachts, he needs to switch to engineering and stay below deck for real.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

I love Amy, despite she’s from that state that sucks (iirc).

I think they moved there from here. Parents were assholes. She's one of my favs. Good to see some of the other girls haven't lost that batshit cray.

• 2 weeks later...