Below Deck

RPM

Wow Jemele is the piece of trash we all knew she was.  One thing this show lets everyone know is that money does not buy tase, class or manners.  Why anyone would go on this show as a guest and expose a private vacation to the world for it and you to be judged is beyond me.  But then again I value my privacy a great deal.  If I am going to go out and get trashed and act like an ass I am sure as hell not doing with a camera around, especially if I am a known person.

And, all the crew needs therapy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Wow Jemele is the piece of trash we all knew she was.  One thing this show lets everyone know is that money does not buy tase, class or manners.  Why anyone would go on this show as a guest and expose a private vacation to the world for it and you to be judged is beyond me.  But then again I value my privacy a great deal.  If I am going to go out and get trashed and act like an ass I am sure as hell not doing with a camera around, especially if I am a known person.

And, all the crew needs therapy.

Attention horse gonna attention horse.

2 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Why anyone would go on this show as a guest and expose a private vacation to the world for it and you to be judged is beyond me.

You're too cheap to pay full price? The show picks up half the cost. The biggest expense for the guest is the tip.

On 2/4/2020 at 10:24 AM, UTPhil2006 said:

Just finished the finale.  Bout to start the sailing one.  I know it's beating a dead horse but Jesus Kate is awful.

She is a monster.  I hope she is done yachting.  She's too old and too fucking mean. 

Started the sailing one.  A different beast for sure.  And what in the ever living fuck is the promo about him being breast fed by his mom!?!?  That better we some weird joke.

Agreed.  Guys were sitting there accepting blame for their behavior and the girls were taking no responsibility at all. And while the guys would get drunk and act like drunk guys, I did not see any problem, with a few exceptions, about them just being guys.  Ryhlee has probably ruined her career in that industry and still does not realize she is the problem wherever she goes.  Lee did not come off well in that reunion defending Kate no matter what she does.  That whole crew needs help.  Tanner sat there quiet and clearly did not want to be there.  Looks like there was a lot of regret for even being on the show by Courtney and Simone.  It was an absolute shitshow all over.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RPM said:

Anyone watch the 2 part reunion show? That crew really doesn't like each other. On the bright side, Kate has officially left the show.

I think we’ll end up missing her. She is, by far , the most competent and entertaining of the 4 chief stews that we’ve seen on the Below Deck franchise. I wonder of Captain Lee will hang it up also. He might not want to with Kate leaving. 

My wife has been watching this show for years and I decided to watch it this season. I have to admit I actually liked the show, but had to walk away from that bullshit reunion. Watching the men get scolded the entire show while the women ate it up was just too much. Captain Lee should be embarrassed. 

People here actually think the Bros were the ones attached. Fuuuuuuck all of them. Misogyny has nothing on those assholes. 

Courtney shutting down Brian was awesome. Ashton’s “apology” was a joke. Kevin is a loser. And Andy Cohen can fuck himself for equating Kate throwing clothes to the  “what do I have to do get my dick sucked” assholes.

13 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

People here actually think the Bros were the ones attached. Fuuuuuuck all of them. Misogyny has nothing on those assholes. 

Courtney shutting down Brian was awesome. Ashton’s “apology” was a joke. Kevin is a loser. And Andy Cohen can fuck himself for equating Kate throwing clothes to the  “what do I have to do get my dick sucked” assholes.

Hi Kate

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

She came out looking better than anyone not named Courtney imo.

Kate is an egomaniac, passive aggressive, bitch. She digs the TV attention. The bright side is we don't have to listen to her anymore.

• Like 1