Below Deck

RPM

8 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

The Captain and the Engineer are the only sane/competent ones on the boat.  The chef and chief stew need to be thrown overboard  - they are insufferable and unprofessional.  

And yet still less annoying than Kate/Hannah et al.  They're more boring than anything

The whole crew is fucking incompetent.  Usually there's at least one or two that kinda hang back and do their jobs, but nope.  I can't believe Madison and Ciara just hung out on the beach for 5 hours when they were supposed to be setting up.  Adam is an ass, Jenna is insane, Parker needs to back the fuck up and listen to his superiors, and Paget is a goon.

7 minutes ago, texhorn said:

Any takers on who brought the coke on board in the teaser? Madison maybe?

It has to be a guest. I remember seeing a clip at the start of the season where a guest was losing his shit screaming at Capt Glenn about him ruining his luxury vacation.

But I bet Madison wouldn't turn down a little booger sugar if you offered.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2020 at 9:46 PM, Mac8111 said:

Kate is last no matter how y’all spin it. No body. Face is busted. Might bring a girl to bed for you though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hannah purely for the tits, but shit, now I'm conflicted.

Edited by Biff Tannen

7 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Ciara might be the most plain jane boring person ever, even when she's trying not to be.  If Paget doesn't bang Georgia at some point he's an idiot

Georgia and Ciara should hook up an tell Paget to FO.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

These people are boring as snot. The crew is annoying and the passengers are not any better. Horrible season.

I agree. This franchise is on the downswing. Especially with Kate leaving. Like her or not, she was the face of the show. 

47 minutes ago, usmc0331horn said:

My god what a worthless season. Everyone is boring as shit.

It's hard to pick the most boring crew member. Parker, is awful. The red head is awful. The Paget dude is boring. The Chief Stew is annoying as hell. The chef is a total psycho. The blonde gal is just "wanting" and the Georgia gal is boring. The captain is like oatmeal as well.

Byron is the only guy who seems natural and not douchey.

59 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Tonight on Bravo Kate will be doing a running commentary on the sailing yacht series. 

It’ll be the most entertaining part of this incredibly boring series. 

As long as they don't show her platypus face.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

The Parker kid can't last much longer. He's a horrible person, and an even worse deck hand. And the chef is such a douche.

Really surprised they brought the chef back. He was a trainwreck the last time.