Below Deck

RPM

4 hours ago, McFly said:

Good to finally see captain actually captain this episode. 

My prediction for next week, and I think I said this after the first week. I think Jenna will not make it through next week. Perhaps the drug accusation will blow up in her face and Captain will have to get rid of her.

53 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

My prediction for next week, and I think I said this after the first week. I think Jenna will not make it through next week. Perhaps the drug accusation will blow up in her face and Captain will have to get rid of her.

It's the end of the charter season (and TV season) next week anyway right?

14 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Jenna is just a miserable person.

Adam is a psychopath.

And we know after the season was over he dumped her. So even though he's a psychopath, he ain't dumb.

45 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

That was extremely anticlimactic. The crew was bad. The boat was cool.

That's about all that can be said about the Sailing Yacht season.

Agreed.  Jenna sucked.  Madison sucked.  Adam was a douche.  Boat was awesome.  I wanted a big cocaine bust to end the season.

46 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Madison sucked. 

I don't get the Madison hate. I thought she did great. Jenna just liked to run her down. The one screwup she had was setting up that beach party, but Ciara did the exact same thing and there was no outrage toward her.

4.23.gif

• Like 2

I’ve been watching some of the BD marathon this weekend. There’s  no doubt Kate can be a bitch but her snark is hilarious. She’s very good at the passive-aggressive put downs. And she is great at her job. None of the other chief stews hold a candle. I think her absence will be sorely missed and might cause the death of the franchise. 

9 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

I’ve been watching some of the BD marathon this weekend. There’s  no doubt Kate can be a bitch but her snark is hilarious. She’s very good at the passive-aggressive put downs. And she is great at her job. None of the other chief stews hold a candle. I think her absence will be sorely missed and might cause the death of the franchise. 

Kate >>>> Jenna.

Check out muh guns! Italian 2nd stew is gonna get canned fast. Not sure about the new chef. Kinda weird, but he's a Euro and seems to know his shit. Maybe that one guy is just a bitch. Everyone else seemed to like the food as did Sandy.

On 6/2/2020 at 3:15 PM, Moby Ric said:

Missed the reunion show.  Oh well.  The new Med season looks promising.  Sandy v Hanna round 2.

I made the mistake of watching the reunion show. It was boring as shit, just like the season. Adam is still a douche. Jenna is still a bitch, but she started to cry. Madison is a little nutty, but would be fun for a weekend or two. Georgia came across as sane. The Paget and Ciara couple are boring as snot. Parker is mentally 12-years old.

Thankfully that page has been turned.

5 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

I don't know who was more in the wrong on last nights episode.. Hannah or Lana.  Entertaining to watch though. 

You have an employee with an attitude problem that is being disrespectful to their supervisor, setting terms and conditions for work and you can't figure out who's in the wrong? That little Italian bitch needs to pack her shit and git.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RPM said:

You have an employee with an attitude problem that is being disrespectful to their supervisor, setting terms and conditions for work and you can't figure out who's in the wrong? That little Italian bitch needs to pack her shit and git.

It’s just that Hannah is just such an awful manager 

On 6/9/2020 at 11:20 PM, Biff Tannen said:

I have to feel some of this is staged by bravo. No one who has experience in a maritime hierarchy acts this way off the bat. 

It has to be. The Italian gal is so awful. Just decides what she does not want to do and then walks away. I just watched the first two episodes. Those guests were boring as hell. The Hannah-Italian gal issue can't last long. And the one deck guy, who wears the white-rimmed sunglasses, is kind of a jagoff. I think the gal is doing a good job so far on the deck.

It has to be. The Italian gal is so awful. Just decides what she does not want to do and then walks away. I just watched the first two episodes. Those guests were boring as hell. The Hannah-Italian gal issue can't last long. And the one deck guy, who wears the white-rimmed sunglasses, is kind of a jagoff. I think the gal is doing a good job so far on the deck.
Feels a lot like the Russian chef who couldn't cook. That had to be staged, too.