Below Deck

RPM

23 hours ago, Deej said:

We know for a fact Hanna gets fired? I just can't stand her in the least bit. Just a horrible person with the face of a prairie dog with a glandular issue. Hoping Bugsy send her over the edge. 

Lol.  It is a bit stunning how much better Bugs is as a chief stew than Hannah.  

There's no debate Bugs has skills. Her and Hannah's skills are different to say the least. It's like comparing Tangerines and Clementines. The main thing is Hannah has had enough of putting up with all the BS. She's got a rich fiance and wants a kid. Don't blame her.  It's a young kid'ss game

She's full Johnny Paycheck at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj2iGAifSNI

Edited by RPM

On 7/7/2020 at 12:06 PM, Deej said:

We know for a fact Hanna gets fired? I just can't stand her in the least bit. Just a horrible person with the face of a prairie dog with a glandular issue. Hoping Bugsy send her over the edge. 

"Deej, Deej, Hannah?"

Love Pete with his non-apology apology. He is a Jagoff. Professional Pete, indeed.

The Miami crew is a bit annoying. I know, an understatement to say the least. I keep waiting for Tony to come out of the shadows and knife Bernardo.

I do think I would be the easiest charter guest of all-time. Bier, Schwartzwald Schinken, some nice rosé, Wurst, some gazpacho, baguettes, lots of tomato & mozzarella, and lots of fruits and veggies and swimming.

Edited by PittsburghTiger

18 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Bugs definitely has some interesting vernacular but I've never had any problem understanding her

She has a heavy accent that is hard for Americans to understand. Now imagine that over a scratchy radio. It's something both need to work on.

19 minutes ago, Chips O'Toole said:

That's not even close to what I would consider a heavy accent.  Jess was also being a cunt about it.  

Yeah, she had cover early in the season because the Italian was so fucking crazy, but now she's showing some of her own.

I feel bad for Kiko.  Vegans need to learn to fuck right off when it comes to demanding food.  It's just such a different way of cooking, and with different ingredients than they're used to that I can see how it would throw you for a loop.  And then the "I didn't want pasta" bitch chimed in.

• Hook 'Em 1

Jess "Tits McGhee" is a horrible worker, even before the broken finger. She is completely lost. Hannah has completely checked out. She doesn't give a fuck. I wonder if she makes it the whole season. It's funny how Pete is slowly being disappeared. Those Miami passengers were annoying as fuck, even worse than NYC Goombahs. I felt bad for Kiko because of that Vegan shit, and then they all ask for something different. Fuck that, it's a boat, not a restaurant. 

On 7/14/2020 at 5:23 PM, PittsburghTiger said:

I do think I would be the easiest charter guest of all-time. Bier, Schwartzwald Schinken, some nice rosé, Wurst, some gazpacho, baguettes, lots of tomato & mozzarella, and lots of fruits and veggies and swimming.

Yep. No shit. I've told Mrs. Wood (no pics) the same thing. You're in paradise on a badass boat with a crew of 6+ waiting on you hand and foot, making you unlimited drinks and feeding you amazing food. Some of these fucking guests would bitch about a wet dream with a buncha SI swimsuit models. If they asked me what I want to eat, I'd just say "Surprise me. I'm sure it'll be fantastic". Fuck people these days with all their got damn special food needs.

Edited by wood

18 minutes ago, Chips O'Toole said:

That dinner was so embarrassing, I wanted to stop watching it altogether.

I think the vegans broke Kiko.

That and listening to Hanna on what was Vegas food. Fish sticks, chicken tenders, french fries, and nachos. Judging by how bloated she’s looking, she must have thought he asked her what she eats when she’s not on the boat. 

That is not a Vegas style dinner. If they were going for a buffet approach it should have been a sampling of the best of the best in town. Steak, seafood, Thai, some wild colorful fusion foods. 

Never trust a Euro to make nachos.

Calling Kiko was set up. How surprising he is being fired exactly as Malia!s yacht chef boyfriend is coming to visit for a while. 

And Sandy hovering over nachos on table and telling the guests they are unacceptable is about the most Bush league thing a manager can ever do. F her,
Yeah, Sandy sucks hard. But she's a lesbian so she's untouchable for Bravo.

14 hours ago, Chewbacca said:
15 hours ago, TonyTexas said:
Surf and turf is classic Vegas. 

Yeah, these days i would call anything high end Vegas style. Oysters, sushi, surf & turf. Wagyu if you can get it, caviar, etc. Hannah completely screwed Kiko.

Yes.  He basically served them the worst buffet in Vegas.  I expect high end when I go.  If that ever happens again  :(

• Like 1