Below Deck

RPM

Watched an older episode of the Captain Lee version. Kate, as they are heading off the boat for a day off at some beach club, says to Ben, "Thank God for Ambien." 

Ben replies, "Ambien should be a day drug."

Kate says. "I've got the bottle in my purse."

So obviously Sandy and Malia blew that shit way out of proportion.

Edited by Deej

19 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Btw. You can watch all the past seasons for free on Pluto. Some commercials but it’s not bad. Maybe 3 minutes per episode. 

Also with the free version of NBC's new Peacock streaming. They also get all the Top Chef seasons next week. 

Just now, Deej said:

Also with the free version of NBC's new Peacock streaming. They also get all the Top Chef seasons next week. 

Just now, Deej said:

That’s what I meant. Brain fart. 

8 minutes ago, Native Horn said:

Previews seems to show Cap Sandy putting the kibosh on all of Malia's time in the galley.

And in typical Sandy fashion, she let that shit go on for weeks before stopping it, if the previews can be believed.

It looks like Tom was melting down and Sandy may have just told her to stay clear, not reprimanding her constant hanging out in the kitchen. They always make it look worse than it is in the previews.  

Funny that Tom was pissed he only got 18 minutes of his 15 minute break. And why would you have the chief stew, the chef, and the bosun (three highest ranking people on the show behind Sandy) all on break at once?

Edited by Deej
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Deej said:

And in typical Sandy fashion, she let that shit go on for weeks before stopping it, if the previews can be believed.

While I agree with your larger point, don’t forget that these entire charter seasons only last like 4-6 weeks max. We see one episode a week, so they stretch into months, but the crews are actually together a much shorter time. This makes the Rob and Jess situation even more insane. They said in the last episode they’ve only known each other for like 3 weeks. So this level of infatuation seems...normal. 

1 hour ago, Chewbacca said:
2 hours ago, Deej said:
He’s done what, five? That’s two weeks of your bosun living in the galley.

5? I would guess 2 or 3. Some charters go for multiple episodes

Maybe, but that was just week 16 of the TV season and usually the go for about 12 or 13 episodes. Seems like he's been there some time now. Kiko feels like ages ago. Either way, that bitch has no business being in the kitchen that much for 2 days. 

Tom's meltdown about the cucumbers and then the avocado were great. He's such a Jagoff. I'm sure if people came in and started cutting up things he'd throw a fit for that. I am looking forward to his continued meltdown.
Rob has to run away from Jess as quickly as he can. She's nuts.
Sandy sucks.
Yep, Tom is totally the type to throw a fit if someone used his knives to cut up a cucumber in his galley. He and Malia deserve each other. They both suck ass.

2 hours ago, Chewbacca said:
3 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:
Tom's meltdown about the cucumbers and then the avocado were great. He's such a Jagoff. I'm sure if people came in and started cutting up things he'd throw a fit for that. I am looking forward to his continued meltdown.
Rob has to run away from Jess as quickly as he can. She's nuts.
Sandy sucks.

Read more  

Yep, Tom is totally the type to throw a fit if someone used his knives to cut up a cucumber in his galley. He and Malia deserve each other. They both suck ass.

“Don’t touch my dick, don’t touch my knife” -Anthony Bourdain, Kitchen Confidential.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Ha, did that guy really just give them dinner invitations to his house in Malibu 10,000 miles away as a tip?
edit- no he gave them cash too.

That was a good fake though

Saw a couple of shots of Pete so he is still around

Sandy is just terrible. She can not get into it and help. It’s amazing.

Tom is a bitch

Jess is a psycho.
  • Hook 'Em 1