Below Deck

RPM

this season is crazy ass long, its funny seeing how much they have cut pete out lol,  he was a grade a douchebag anyway

What’s funny is if you started this season after the first few episodes, you’d be like “who’s this guy in the background busting his ass, causing no drama, and was smart enough to not sign up to be on camera?”
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/17/2020 at 10:02 AM, PittsburghTiger said:

Tom's meltdown about the cucumbers and then the avocado were great. He's such a Jagoff. I'm sure if people came in and started cutting up things he'd throw a fit for that. I am looking forward to his continued meltdown.

In all fairness, I think he was about to penetrate Malia just as Sandy knocked on his door to come back to the galley to cut up some cucumbers. He probably could have cut the cucumbers with his hard on.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

In all fairness, I think he was about to penetrate Malia just as Sandy knocked on his door to come back to the galley to cut up some cucumbers. He probably could have cut the cucumbers with his hard on.

I think Malia was about to go all NowThis on him.

So Tom is the most whinny little bitch I have ever seen.  He is unwatchable.  But the after show had Sandy and Malia on and nobody asked about the Malia gay comment Sandy made.  But they did discuss the break up of Tom and Malia.  I can't believe they did not cover that topic.  And the after show is usually terrible but I watched just to see that topic and it never came up.

1 hour ago, Moby Ric said:

So Tom is the most whinny little bitch I have ever seen.  He is unwatchable.  But the after show had Sandy and Malia on and nobody asked about the Malia gay comment Sandy made.  But they did discuss the break up of Tom and Malia.  I can't believe they did not cover that topic.  And the after show is usually terrible but I watched just to see that topic and it never came up.

Andy Cohen reminds me that cattle prods should be used for more than one purpose.

3 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

It was recorded before the Sandy cameo comment.