Below Deck

RPM

1 hour ago, PittsburghTiger said:

They have to, when searching for people to put on as charter guests, ask them if they can be complete assholes at a moment's notice. That fat fuck was so obnoxious. I don't even think sharks would want anything to do with her. 

Probably right she’s more like bottom feeders material.

On 1/4/2021 at 9:09 PM, UTPhil2006 said:

The whale was just trying to return to sea. Where is the harm?

She was asking if anybody had any "peas" before jumping in -- I was very confused. I have to say she was an phenomenal swimmer. My wife commented that she was floating around just like a manatee. It looked like she was standing on the ocean floor she was so smooth. Hilarious. I wonder if they're just going to dump her in port -- or if the whole charter is done.

Not sure why the Andy Cohen post-game show wasn't wrapped up with the regular episode this week like it usually is with DirecTV but it got cut off last night. I saw the opening minute and goddamn did the blonde Aussie stew look hot AF. I know she's disproportionately thick from the waist down but damn did she look good last night.

6 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

So do we think it’s COVID that starts running through the boat?

I do. I forget who said there was no reported cases on the islands, but those guests came from Florida and that was a hotspot.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Might be the edit but Francesca seems overly hard on Elizabeth. Elizabeth might not be a superstar but she seems to try hard and is respectful. There have certainly been much worse 3rd stews in terms of attitude, work ethic and competency. 

Pretty much my thoughts.  She goes out of her way to bag on her and nitpick everything

Might be the edit but Francesca seems overly hard on Elizabeth. Elizabeth might not be a superstar but she seems to try hard and is respectful. There have certainly been much worse 3rd stews in terms of attitude, work ethic and competency. 

Definitely much worse on the eyes, too.

On 1/19/2021 at 3:33 PM, TonyTexas said:

Thought very telling that Francesca threw Elizabeth under the bus telling the Captain she mixed soap with the bleach causing mustard gas but then she later admitted that she didn’t know herself that could happen.

Edited by Horn80

19 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Whole bunch of whiners on this crew.

Also whats up with Ashling having a crush on that kid... seemed like a weirdo frat kid to me

Same thought because that kid was butt ugly and looked more like a country bumpkin than frat kid.

• Hook 'Em 1

48 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Just watched last week’s episode. It looks like James & Elizabeth are in hot water. They are both incredibly stupid. Plus, the two guys being dicks now to the gal named lead deckhand is pretty crappy.

Yes it is crappy but from my management experience, I have observed undermining behavior regardless of gender when people don’t get the promotion.  What’s pathetic is people that respond that way don’t realize they are putting a death nail in their chances for future promotions.  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

I thought banging in a guest cabin when no guests are aboard is pretty standard. I’ve seen it on multiple seasons.

Is this gonna be more “Maritime law!!!” bullshit?

If I remember correctly, all the other instances the people using the cabins had permission to do so.