Below Deck

RPM

These guests this week are horrid. That Primary chick with the basketball tits looks like her face has been Botoxed to the limit. The two young sons are idiots. And the talking about "what are the poor people doing" was just ugly.

The guy deckhands are jagoffs. And surprised that James and Elizabeth made it through this one.

1 hour ago, PittsburghTiger said:

These guests this week are horrid. That Primary chick with the basketball tits looks like her face has been Botoxed to the limit. The two young sons are idiots. And the talking about "what are the poor people doing" was just ugly.

The guy deckhands are jagoffs. And surprised that James and Elizabeth made it through this one.

The wife was on BDM and was equally as bad. They are terrible people. He made all his money ripping people of off in the time-share racket. There is actually a documentary called “The Queen of Versailles “ that details their awfulness. 

56 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

The wife was on BDM and was equally as bad. They are terrible people. He made all his money ripping people of off in the time-share racket. There is actually a documentary called “The Queen of Versailles “ that details their awfulness. 

I'll have to check that out. They just seem horrible. The Versailles house is still not completed. The old man may be dead before it's completed. They are awful humans.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8991841/Queen-Versailles-says-theres-18-MONTHS-construction-Florida-mega-mansion.html

Edited by PittsburghTiger

15 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Glad this season is over after next week.  Reunion should be quite entertaining though.

I had to turn off the Andy Cohen aftershow. It was Elizabeth and Ashling. They (AC, viewer questions) were throwing Ashling under the bus hard for agreeing with Francesca's complaints about Elizabeth, then being nice when talking to her. Basically calling her a two-faced bitch. I didn't think that was fair at all. You have to have a working relationship, especially in as close quarters as they operate. Elizabeth is a brain dead hoor.

That last episode was pretty anticlimactic. Which is saying something for how it fits the train-wreck season and somewhat milquetoast crew. I had to laugh when the girl acted so surprised when she got fired. She seriously sucked at her job. And then her "boyfriend" barely even said goodbye to her. The cook is still batshit crazy.

1 hour ago, PittsburghTiger said:

The cook is still batshit crazy.

I wouldn't fuck her, but I'd damn sure let her cook me breakfast/lunch/dinner.

1 hour ago, Chewbacca said:

She's the first to admit when she screws up or is wrong, though.

54127736.jpg

20 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

Anyone who saw Damon and his wife on BDM will not be surprised by this story. 
https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/19/johnny-damon-arrested-for-dui-in-florida/

Exactly what I thought when I saw he got arrested.  Dude got embarrassingly wasted on BDM and could tell this was in his future.  

Edited by Horn80

On 2/22/2021 at 1:51 PM, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Reunion show, tonight.  Should be interesting to see if Elizabeth got any smarter.  She would have been perfect as a blonde ...

No, it doesn’t appear Elizabeth got any smarter.  Even Captain Lee was laughing at her towards the end of reunion show.  

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/22/2021 at 1:51 PM, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Reunion show, tonight.  Should be interesting to see if Elizabeth got any smarter.  She would have been perfect as a blonde ...

17 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Boring reunion as well. Good riddance to this season 

39 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

No, it doesn’t appear Elizabeth got any smarter.  Even Captain Lee was laughing at her towards the end of reunion show.  

All of the above. Looking forward to the sailing season. I like all of these shows even if I hate them, if that makes any sense. 

6 minutes ago, RPM said:

All of the above. Looking forward to the sailing season. I like all of these shows even if I hate them, if that makes any sense. 

Starts March 1. Was looking at the cast bios and one of the deckhands is close to 7 feet tall. How many times will he bump his head below deck and how will he get any sleep in those tiny bunks.