Below Deck

RPM

Just now, TonyTexas said:

Starts March 1. Was looking at the cast bios and one of the deckhands is close to 7 feet tall. How many times will he bump his head below deck and how will he get any sleep in those tiny bunks. 

LULZ He better learn to be a hunchback real quick. Will be hilarious to see him take an ass chewing from Glenn.

13 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

The new guest seems a bit over the top but a lot of his claims are valid. I’m guessing the chef doesn’t make the whole season. 

I kind of side with the chef. She doesn't have much of a galley to work with and getting 9 different orders out at the same time is going to be more than challenging. Having said that, she could have planned better.

On 3/24/2021 at 6:04 AM, Deej said:

So, the primary still lives in the same house with his ex, and their current boyfriends, of which his is the former boyfriend of his daughter, and he is proposing to him on the charter.

WTF?

my-two-dads-show-featured-800x450-640x36

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Glad we get 3 weeks of this obnoxious guest 

So this is Bravo/Andy Cohen/Below Deck going out and finding a wild ass "family" to go on this show, right? We'll pay for everything, just come out (no pun intended). There's no way this group wanted to go on a luxury sailing vacation. They seem more suited for a super yacht cruise with Captain Sandy -- Capt Lee wouldn't take any of their shit. The boy-toy/soon-to-be-fiance asking for chicken fingers and fries at every meal is hysterical.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

We have recorded the new Sailing Yacht season, but, have yet to watch any.

For some reason I came across this news story. It seems Captain Sandy and Hannah are at "war".

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9443855/Below-Deck-Meds-Hannah-Ferrier-slams-Captain-Sandy-social-media.html

Former Below Deck Mediterranean star Hannah Ferrier is still feuding with her old boss and co-star Captain Sandy Yawn, one year after leaving the show.

The 34-year-old slammed Sandy on social media on Wednesday after the super yacht captain criticised her in a recent interview.

The pair famously fell out during the last season of Below Deck Mediterranean when Sandy fired Hannah for bringing undeclared prescription drugs on board during a charter.