Below Deck

RPM

I forgot Gary told Ally that he and Sydney only kissed. So that will be a good blow up soon.

Dani telling JL not to break her was good.

Daisy’s voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Can’t even imagine how bad it sounds in the throws of passion.

Just now watching the WWHL aftershow. Natasha crawfished hard. Said she was wrong about not listening to Daisy and Daisy did a great job. Watching herself on camera was an eyeopener and she's way too defensive.

26 minutes ago, RPM said:

Just now watching the WWHL aftershow. Natasha crawfished hard. Said she was wrong about not listening to Daisy and Daisy did a great job. Watching herself on camera was an eyeopener and she's way too defensive.

Good.  She's a good chef, but my god, she is arrogant.

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

A good chef can make eggs properly. 

31 minutes ago, Deej said:

Over easy? Sunny side up? Poached?

You'll get scrambled eggs and like it. 

Ha, I stand corrected. I couldn’t believe when she was complaining about making eggs for breakfast. Wtf?

Colin losing his dog. 
Damn allergies. 

That was rough. Pretty telling that in all the hours of this garbage Andy Cohen TV I’ve watched, that was the most emotional it’s ever gotten for me.

This season has been pretty meh but the preview showing the rest of the season seems like it could get pretty good. Btw, went to lunch with one of my wife’s best friends and her fiancé and apparently Danielle (isn’t that her name? The one banging JL?) is pregnant. LOL’ed when JL said he has the clap again.

On 3/30/2021 at 11:15 AM, C-Man said:

So this is Bravo/Andy Cohen/Below Deck going out and finding a wild ass "family" to go on this show, right?

Just want to point out this isn't one of AC's productions like Real Housewives of___________ . It's an independent production. He's said that more than once on his show. I'm sure he has quite a bit of influence, though.

On 4/26/2021 at 9:39 PM, Deej said:

Colin losing his dog. 

Damn allergies. 

A lot of relatives and loved ones have passed over many seasons and i’ve never even blinked.  usually grab a fresh beer while they are talking about their gramps or whatever.

I cried for Colin’s dog.  that shit is tough. 

Edited by Bateshorn

49 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

A lot of relatives and loved ones have passed over many seasons and i’ve never even blinked.  usually grab a fresh beer while they are talking about their gramps or whatever.

And Colin is by far the most well-adjusted person on the boat. I really felt badly for him. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bateshorn said:

30 minutes ago, Deej said:

And Colin is by far the most well-adjusted person on the boat. I really felt badly for him. 

Colin is by far my favorite cast member on any Below Deck I've ever watched. Just seems like a laid-back, good dude.

• Hook 'Em 3

13 hours ago, Deej said:

Colin leaves the boat and all hell breaks loose. Shocking. 

Gary did a good job during that chaos  

Next week’s primary is a Houston socialite who was on the Bachelor and on Bachelor Paf two times. She will bring the drama  

I think this has been a very good season. I didn’t like season one but this one ranks in the top 5 of the entire franchise. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Gary did a good job during that chaos

Agree. He might be a dick, but he's a good bosun. The thing that jumped out to me was why weren't the crew cross-trained? With a small crew you really want to have multiple people able to do multiple basic maritime functions in an emergency. Gary was pushing buttons hoping something worked a la Homer Simpson. The stews were right to stfo of the way. The last thing they needed was someone slowing/confusing things. And finally tip of the hat to the deck hands. That was an extremely stressed line a/k/a Widowmaker they were dealing with. You have no idea how much stress was on that halyard to meld it to the wench. That's f'n spooky.