Below Deck

RPM

Ashley was doing it for me when she fell out of bed face first and I hit pause on the tv to do full examination of her under carriage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should do the same on Gabby as she slithers out of the hot tub and then slithers into Gary’s bed. She’s got a rockin ass and legs

• 2 weeks later...
This cast of sailing yacht sucks. I'm over Daisy and Gary. Colin and Glenn are the only two worth a shit. 
We need Below Deck: All Stars.

Sailing Yacht S1 was far better. That hot redhead!

I’d like to see a show where the guests get to comment on their horrible behavior and crew comments about them.

16 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Sailing Yacht S1 was far better. That hot redhead!

I’d like to see a show where the guests get to comment on their horrible behavior and crew comments about them.

S1 was horrible.  You actually enjoyed the horse face and Adam show?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

He clearly was passed out and keeps saying he didn’t remember. If the role was reversed and Gary was bragging about eating Ashley out while she was passed out he’d be in jail. 

Funny, since they have him on microphone, obviously not passed out while they are fucking in the cabin. 

11 minutes ago, Deej said:

Funny, since they have him on microphone, obviously not passed out while they are fucking in the cabin. 

Last night? He was making sleepy/wtf noises and clearly was out of it, and then said repeatedly he couldn't remember while she was bragging about her putting his dick inside her. 

Well bye dot gif

She did look hot in that white swim suit. They should have given her a Xanax and put her to bed. She needs a shrink.

Gary must ooze pheromones to get all this poon. Besides the unfrozen caveman lawyer look, he looks like he smells like he spent the winter inside a dead moose with an ashtray. He must have a cock like the beast in Alien.

Have to say Daisy usually doesn’t look good but she rocked that bikini.

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Hilarious. What was the line, "Gary is going to wind up having sex with every girl on this boat without even trying!"

“It’s seriously like he has this magic wand and he can cast a spell on these girls. He might actually, accidentally, sleep with every girl on this boat without really trying,” 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Gary must ooze pheromones to get all this poon. Besides the unfrozen caveman lawyer look, he looks like he smells like he spent the winter inside a dead moose with an ashtray.

Well, those pheromones don't work if you cover them up with soap and deodorant. 

2 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

He doesn’t look like the soap type; more like Eurotrash hippie that doesn’t bathe. I don’t know what he’s got but he ‘s banging all these women and they’re not that jealous.

Gary is South African

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Last night? He was making sleepy/wtf noises and clearly was out of it, and then said repeatedly he couldn't remember while she was bragging about her putting his dick inside her. 

He was lying to try and make himself look better because he knows he looks like a manwhore banging every chick on the boat.  

14 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Boobs have been spectacular this season.

Ashely's rack is absolutely phenomenal.  Best tits of the entire franchise?

1) I love Colin.  He definitely fills the role of the audience surrogate.  He's just there giving voice to what we're all thinking.

2) Ashley totally raped Gary.  He was waaaay too drunk to give consent.  @The Ace of Aces is exactly right--if Gary had done to Ashley what she did to him, he'd be off the show and probably sitting in a Spanish prison.

I don't think Gary is a non-bathing hippie.  They show him just after he's showered all the time.  He has whatever the mythical "it" is in spades.  Glenn is my favorite of the Captains, but it was pretty funny that he fired someone for not noticing a dragging anchor when he backed in to the dock on like every season of the show.

Edited by kevwun
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I don't think Gary is a non-bathing hippie.  They show him just after he's showered all the time.  He has whatever the mythical "it" is in spades.  Glenn is my favorite of the Captains, but it was pretty funny that he fired someone for not noticing a dragging anchor when he backed in to the dock on like every season of the show.

No doubt he’s got that “it”. These women are on him like a Hai Karate commercial.

Glenn is really chill about any shenanigans until you’re sleeping on watch. I also like his don’t give one fuck about your issues when he’s sailing that boat and leaning it almost sideways.

10 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Right?  How is this a continual issue?  They know they are on a sailboat right?

Here's the wild thing--how does a sailboat not have latches on every drawer/cabinet?  On every motor boat I've been on, every drawer or cabinet has some sort of latching mechanism that prevents it from opening in swell.  I've seen some that have rails along all the countertops in the galley.  But this is a sailboat, and it has none of that.  It's just really weird.

1 hour ago, Ghost of LL said:

Here's the wild thing--how does a sailboat not have latches on every drawer/cabinet?  On every motor boat I've been on, every drawer or cabinet has some sort of latching mechanism that prevents it from opening in swell.  I've seen some that have rails along all the countertops in the galley.  But this is a sailboat, and it has none of that.  It's just really weird.

The production team unlatches them and removes any skid materials. This has been confirmed on some random podcast by S2 cast. Production creates nearly every scenario. 

44 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

The production team unlatches them and removes any skid materials. This has been confirmed on some random podcast by S2 cast. Production creates nearly every scenario. 

That makes sense.  I mean, it doesn't.  It's stupid and absurd.  But it at least explains it.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Mac8111 said:

I honestly assumed he was saying he didn’t remember just as a way of being a dick to Ashley.

Everyone on the boat has convenient memory loss.

Except for Colin and Glenn.

Edited by Deej

• 2 weeks later...