Below Deck

RPM

9 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Ashley is going to stab someone. 

i really thought the girl last season was too focused on Gary, but Ashley is 23 and HYPER FOCUSED on Gary. it's clearly annoying some other crew members as you saw Collin tell her off in the car.

57 minutes ago, NoName said:

i really thought the girl last season was too focused on Gary, but Ashley is 23 and HYPER FOCUSED on Gary. it's clearly annoying some other crew members as you saw Collin tell her off in the car.

Yeah that was super cringeworthy.  Then her whole obsession with second stew.  Also she threw out the line about doesn't feel good to get used and kicked to the curb, girl that's exactly what you did to the deckhand that went home.  She ain't right in the head.

16 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Yeah that was super cringeworthy.  Then her whole obsession with second stew.  Also she threw out the line about doesn't feel good to get used and kicked to the curb, girl that's exactly what you did to the deckhand that went home.  She ain't right in the head.

cost her the second stew role...

cost her the second stew role...

Her chat with Daisy was hilarious. She doesn’t get it. Here’s Daisy looking at the CV of the new girl going wtf Glenn she’s never done overnight cruises with beds and showers and luggage. She should be 3s but Ashley fucked herself. Both now “junior” stews. Junior is such a mbarrassing title.

36 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

Her chat with Daisy was hilarious. She doesn’t get it. Here’s Daisy looking at the CV of the new girl going wtf Glenn she’s never done overnight cruises with beds and showers and luggage. She should be 3s but Ashley fucked herself. Both now “junior” stews. Junior is such a mbarrassing title.

she's 23 and acts ALL of her age 23.

if she got fired tomorrow, no way she handles it as well as Tom did.

On 4/28/2022 at 8:57 AM, Ghost of LL said:

Here's the wild thing--how does a sailboat not have latches on every drawer/cabinet?  On every motor boat I've been on, every drawer or cabinet has some sort of latching mechanism that prevents it from opening in swell.  I've seen some that have rails along all the countertops in the galley.  But this is a sailboat, and it has none of that.  It's just really weird.

Have continually said the same thing but then Ace comes in and let's us have the real scoop!

On 4/27/2022 at 12:27 PM, Ghost of LL said:

1) I love Colin.  He definitely fills the role of the audience surrogate.  He's just there giving voice to what we're all thinking.

2) Ashley totally raped Gary.  He was waaaay too drunk to give consent.  @The Ace of Aces is exactly right--if Gary had done to Ashley what she did to him, he'd be off the show and probably sitting in a Spanish prison.

Sent my wife a Cameo from Colin for her birthday last week. Cost me $80 but worth every penny. Mrs. C-Man fucking loved it!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, NoName said:

Sailing Yacht is excellent. really, really, really hope they don't shake up the Collin/Gary/Daisy group

Honestly, would be happy to keep Marcos as well - dude is super talented.

100%. Don’t forget Glenn. I think seasons 2&3 of Sailing Yacht are the all-time two best of the Below Deck franchise. 

Just now, TonyTexas said:

100%. Don’t forget Glenn. I think seasons 2&3 of Sailing Yacht are the all-time two best of the Below Deck franchise. 

oh i never even considered them changing him out. yikes! yes, i agree. easily the best seasons i have ever seen. thanks to whoever (you?) suggested it here!

It seems these show runners know how to find the most obnoxious hate worthy guests as well to test the crew. This lady skin doc’s group is way up there. Why don’t you have Sapporo? I’m not serving myself sushi family style. And such pigs in their cabins. Oh here’s my 32 tons of luggage. The airlines must have made a mint on extra fees.

I don’t get the ridiculousness of dressing for dinner and complicated theme parties on something as casual as a sailing yacht. Or even on the power yachts. Im on vacation.

5 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

Why don’t you have Sapporo? I’m not serving myself sushi family style. And such pigs in their cabins. Oh here’s my 32 tons of luggage.

I was laughing my ass off when Daisy said "Just roll up their shoes in the dresses." That's some next level payback. Thought they were going to get busted before they finished.

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

Have continually said the same thing but then Ace comes in and let's us have the real scoop!

Sent my wife a Cameo from Colin for her birthday last week. Cost me $80 but worth every penny. Mrs. C-Man fucking loved it!

For you wife...

Sure Jan GIF

• Haha 2

I don't agree with the poster's attitude, but I'm bummed Eddie won't be back. I have no doubt the production company low balled them at the start before the concept was proven and likely hasn't improved compensation.

Ashley stalking Gary after she raped him is about the most disgusting thing I've seen on any reality show.

. . . I mean, slightly less disgusting than watching her eat spaghetti.  But still.

Which was eclipsed by her drunken puking of her fettuccine in the shower. Wife and I were eating spaghetti watching that. Thought wife was going to toss hers too.

1 hour ago, Texzilla58 said:

Which was eclipsed by her drunken puking of her fettuccine in the shower. Wife and I were eating spaghetti watching that. Thought wife was going to toss hers too.

I watched it this morning as I was getting ready for work and that popped when I was brushing my teeth. I literally ran in to the bathroom and dry heaved in the sink. Fuck you, Peacock.

12 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

I tired of Eddie last season. I wish he’d take Captain Lee with him. His act has also gotten old. 

Eddie didn't get re-signed because of the n-word controversy last season, I bet. He wasn't sensitive enough about it.

Eddie didn't get re-signed because of the n-word controversy last season, I bet. He wasn't sensitive enough about it.

He claimed in mid season last year that his reaction to the issue when his employee came to him was pushed on him by the producers. Not a good way to get in their good graces.

New blood is good. Nice guy, but we’ve seen enough of Eddie

We’ve started watching the BD Down Under. Pretty good. Comical how clueless the chef is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That chef is an idiot and I hope he gets tossed over with a chum bucket. His complete ignoring of the guests’ fishing catch defined everything. Had I been a guest I would have been having words with the captain.

That’s one thing I don’t see on these boats. If I’m paying that kind of money and I’m having major issues I’m skipping the stew or bosun or mate and asking for the captain. Same as in a restaurant or hotel. None of these guys gets hammered by guests and are often seemingly clueless.

3 hours ago, Deej said:

I don't think what happens on "Below Deck" is indicative of what would happen on a regular charter without Bravo pulling the strings. 

It's not even close. We went to Tropic Star Fishing Lodge in Panama last Sept and the director of fishing there is a great South African dude. He's probably in his late 30's. Once we heard he'd been a yachtie (and Captain, no less) we asked him about Below Deck. He said what we see is a complete joke. He also said yachties are even crazier than you see on the show and that if you really want a career in that world, you're not involved with that show. Earth-shattering, I know.

Marcus is a really good yacht chef. I previously thought Rachel was the best but he’s just as good without the bullshit

I’m sure it’s different on a real charter, but as important as food is to ratings and the guest experience wouldn’t you have a chef and a solid sous chef?

8 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

Marcus is a really good yacht chef. I previously thought Rachel was the best but he’s just as good without the bullshit

Hard disagree.

I think Rachel is way better, and if I was on the boat she is the one I would want to be my chef.

...but if I am the captain, I would want Marcos. 90% as good with 5% of the drama.

The Australian sailing yacht is a boatful of sensitive sorts.

Ben is a rebellious douchebag. Bosun Jason wants him fired. The captain sees Ben as someone like him and thinks he can turn him, and believes Jason is a bullying mean guy. However the captain has same situation with douchebag chef and does same with him as Jason. Both the chef and deckhand should be fed to the sharks but instead it’s this same version of Cap’n Sandy.

On 5/24/2022 at 8:40 PM, Texzilla58 said:

The Australian sailing yacht is a boatful of sensitive sorts.

Ben is a rebellious douchebag. Bosun Jason wants him fired. The captain sees Ben as someone like him and thinks he can turn him, and believes Jason is a bullying mean guy. However the captain has same situation with douchebag chef and does same with him as Jason. Both the chef and deckhand should be fed to the sharks but instead it’s this same version of Cap’n Sandy.

And it looks like two crew members get fired with only two charters left in the season. 

On 5/24/2022 at 7:34 PM, Deej said:

The Watch What Happens Live rerun last night where Glenn is asked who stirs the most shit up on the boat...his reply?

Colin. 

Haha.

Of course he is Colin is a world class shit stirrer.  Just roll a grenade into an already combustible situation, stand back, enjoy the BOOM.