Below Deck

RPM

1 minute ago, Chewbacca said:

So what's the story with Malia on earlier seasons?  This is the first season I've watched her.

She had slept/somewhat dated Adam the Chef before the season I'm guessing at the hotel before they go on the boat (they had med at Yacht certification something).  She got on the boat as basically the 3rd deckhand behind Bobby and BoSun Wes when the season started.  Bobby knew his shit and was a good worker, but Malia and Wes started hooking up and all of a sudden she was lead deckhand.  Caused a lot of fights between Wes and Adam.  This was also the same season Bugsy and Hannah's drama started.  Below Deck Med Season 2.

• Hook 'Em 1

Petty and vindictive is no way to go through life. Amazing someone made me have sympathy for Hannah. So ridiculous she staged the photo with a lighter and her passport. Shocking that someone who smokes cigarettes would have a lighter.

And Sandy announcing the bunk arrangements after Hannah announced over the radio she was stepping off the boat and out of radio contact was bush league. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:
I like Malia’s arranging skills. So that’s prescribed Valium, CBD (which is legal in Spain), a lighter (not sure what this has to do with anything) and my passport holder... And for anyone who’s interested the prescription is on the other side of the box as shown... #belowdeckmed

spacer.png

Hannah also tweeted out that Malia went digging in her shit after the bunk issue.  So it's clear that was the motivation.

And Capt. Lee tweeted out (and later deleted it) that the chief stew and the chef are equals on the boat so one does not outrank the others.  

Pete. Lulz.

"Honestly, let’s talk about Malia’s Cocaine use off the boat ? How’s that any better ?” the former reality star, who was fired by Bravo in June for racist social media posts, wrote in a Facebook comment."

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/below-deck-med-cast-reacts-to-malia-hannah-drug-scandal/

14 hours ago, Chewbacca said:
14 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:
And with WAY better tits.

Malia is hot as hell. To bad she's a terrible person. Makes her much less attractive.

Wonder if her boyfriend Chef, got to see another side of Malia that he wasn’t aware of?  

Yeah, Malia done fucked this up good. Sandy kept asking for Hanna's prescription. It may be different in Europe, but I've always had to give my prescription to the pharmacy to get my meds. They don't give it back. Read the f'n label and it says who prescribed it. Sandy just wanted Hanna gone. Pretty sure the production crew cast Hanna because she's popular and Sandy wanted someone else. Well, too late now. Hanna's got a rich BF and started popping out kids. Her stew days are done.

29 minutes ago, Deej said:

Malia making sure she explains maritime law to the rest of the crew. Bitch, you're not the captain. Go get on deck and start working.  

She thought she was doing some noble, awesome thing this season and now all she's done is set herself and women back.  Doubt anyone will want to work with her (on this show at least) after this.

4 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

Can't wait to see if word gets around that Malia is the one who turned in Hanna.

I mean, it was televised. And for those on the boat, Hanna told Jess that Malia photographed her Valium. Something tells me Jess isn't one to keep her mouth shut.

And for fucks sake, will everyone stop calling it a "weed" pen!

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 1

I just watched it. This is going to be a glorious meltdown. Malia does not look good in this, nor does Sandy. This Tom fellow is so far out of his league. These guests though are pathetic and fucking annoying. The father has so far come across as a major asshole.

Hannah will come out of this looking the best.

2 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

I think Bravo is going to have to replace Sandy if there are to be more seasons of BDM. 

Most of the interesting Chefs are gone, Hannah and Kate are now gone, Sandy not good anymore, Below Deck Sailing was a bust.. I'd say it might be time to pack it in as a franchise

1 hour ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Most of the interesting Chefs are gone, Hannah and Kate are now gone, Sandy not good anymore, Below Deck Sailing was a bust.. I'd say it might be time to pack it in as a franchise

You’re probably right but the most recent seasons of BD and BDM had their highest ratings of the franchise so it it won’t happen. It will be interesting to see how the next seasons go because Kate, along with Lee, was the face of the franchise and people hate Sandy after this season. 

Edited by TonyTexas