Below Deck

RPM

I just read that from the start of Rob and Jess' relationship to the end of the series was three weeks. They are both bat shit crazy. 

Yep they all are. He’s lucky if he walks away with his penis

He’d have to be a moron (which he is) to not take the crossing job. That’s some great experience if you want to move up

What a disappointing season. That Jess is NUTS and none of the rest of them are likable. Maybe Pete is since they basically edited him out. The one dude trying to get with Bugs seems like a nice guy, and so does she, but together they are boring as fuck. The last group of guests sucked too. That one co-primary was miserable the whole time, and now they are going to be at the same club, who could have seen that coming! Jess will murder everyone at the club. It will be like Inglorious Bastards.

• Hook 'Em 1

There was a very funny snippet in the final episode when they were all out to dinner. Aesha turns to Bugs with her peanut sauce and proclaims " peeeaaannnutttt saauuucccee" and Bugs responds with some perfectly timed humor.

Sandy sucks. Jess is nuts, although in the after show she came off less insane. Pete didn't get one of Sandy's certificates. Tom is a douche. 

The last guests sucked. They should have stayed at home and gone to Applebee's because that would have been more interesting than their time on the boat.

38 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

There was a very funny snippet in the final episode when they were all out to dinner. Aesha turns to Bugs with her peanut sauce and proclaims " peeeaaannnutttt saauuucccee" and Bugs responds with some perfectly timed humor.

Sandy sucks. Jess is nuts, although in the after show she came off less insane. Pete didn't get one of Sandy's certificates. Tom is a douche. 

The last guests sucked. They should have stayed at home and gone to Applebee's because that would have been more interesting than their time on the boat.

Jess definitely sucks, but I think that a lot of that had to do with Rob being so fucking retarded that he can only think about 1 thing at a time. What we saw was Rob attempting to disengage after hard engaging because his work started to suffer so bad that he couldn't even do basic shit like throw lines across to dock. I'm not defending her reaction as not insane, but it was pretty obvious to me at least that there was a definite shift in their relationship after Rob got chewed out for sucking so bad at his job and he made an intentional decision to do better.

Rob is straight up 3 braincell stupid.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, immamac said:

Jess definitely sucks, but I think that a lot of that had to do with Rob being so fucking retarded that he can only think about 1 thing at a time. What we saw was Rob attempting to disengage after hard engaging because his work started to suffer so bad that he couldn't even do basic shit like throw lines across to dock. I'm not defending her reaction as not insane, but it was pretty obvious to me at least that there was a definite shift in their relationship after Rob got chewed out for sucking so bad at his job and he made an intentional decision to do better.

He was a male model. 

dance party orange mocha frappuccino GIF by AskMen

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

That is a very good point.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2020 at 7:41 AM, immamac said:

Watching this shit right now.  Very spot on. But Jess is an 11 on the batshit scale.

4 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Ha pretty accurate gif

IMO They blew the Valium shit out of proportion.  She had a script (on the other side of the container) for her Valium, but didn't report. They allege a THC vape, (which was easily refillable with CDB ), but there's not proof of any illegal action... just some bitchass actions.

I've never seen such a cutthroat season of BD. Hope they aren't taking things in this direction.

1 hour ago, RPM said:

IMO They blew the Valium shit out of proportion.  She had a script (on the other side of the container) for her Valium, but didn't report. They allege a THC vape, (which was easily refillable with CDB ), but there's not proof of any illegal action... just some bitchass actions.

I've never seen such a cutthroat season of BD. Hope they aren't taking things in this direction.

Sandy and Malia are pure trash. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Chewbacca said:
4 hours ago, Deej said:
Sandy and Malia are pure trash. 

They never held Sandy accountable for her comment that she thinks Malia is gay, did they?

Nope. Bravo has to protect her.

And for someone who claims to be sober, she seemed pretty fucked up in that video.

Edited by Deej

16 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

I think they're under 2 different recording names.  I know my DVR has them separate

3 names actually. It was my mistake. I thought I had the series set for season record, but forgot I changed DVRs since the last season of BD.

9 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Good first episode. Eddie's back as bosun. The new chief stew seems alright. The chef is crazy but competent. And enough other fuck ups to provide the drama. 

Captain Lee said she was the best chef he’s ever worked with.

Lulz. My speed reading technique was a little off I saw chef as chief and (blank) as stew. 

4 hours ago, MrBig said:

Captain Lee said she was the best chef he’s ever worked with.

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

That would surprise me. He absolutely loves Kate. 

53 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

And Kate's not a chef.