Below Deck

RPM

2 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Colin is a top 3 BD cast member. Just seemingly a great guy, hard worker, not an asshole or douchebag. 

He is number one. Drama going on all around him and he doesn't get involved in it. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 5/14/2021 at 10:18 PM, Bateshorn said:

he’s not above rolling an occasional grenade.  And I am here for it.

Those are great. He picks his spots and they're just about perfect.

Last night's episode was the best one yet with Capt Glenn tagging the dock with the transom, JL's STD experience, the Trump bikini wearing mean girls from Houston, pink Longhorn hat on grandma (who it took Alli 90 mins to unpack her shit), Gary/Colin getting overheard ripping on the charter guests to Dani wanting to quit after JL's telling her about his burning peepee. BTW, I honestly expected worse from these women -- maybe that's coming next week.

9 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

“It could be cavitation. It could be throttle malfunction or my engine had a problem”. Or it could be that I was coming in way too hot and I totally fucked up. 

To be fair, you can see he floored it on the throttle and nothing happened.

12 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

To be fair, you can see he floored it on the throttle and nothing happened.

Glenn said it basically a fly by wire setup. Control inputs go to a computer that sends input to the engine. He probably tried to go forward while the prop was still spinning in reverse and the computer said nope.

2 hours ago, RPM said:

Glenn said it basically a fly by wire setup. Control inputs go to a computer that sends input to the engine. He probably tried to go forward while the prop was still spinning in reverse and the computer said nope.

This is what I thought may have happened, moving through neutral too fast and the computer didn't react

Watched the first episode of this sailing season. I swear, it must be mandatory on the sign up sheet for charter guests that most must act like flaming assholes while on the boat.
These people are loathsome.

They are 100% coached to be like that.

14 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Just watched the second episode. The Jean-Luc kid seems like he's not especially perceptive, or good at his job.

Captain Lee would've thrown everybody but Colin overboard by this point.

Dani is my new favorite female cast member.  Hot and funny and cool.

Funny how at first I thought she was pretty average ( cute but nothing special) and then the minute she tells Allie to come lick her vagina my perception of her has changed.