Below Deck

RPM

Well, Monday’s episode went off for sure.  And oddly enough, it’s all workplace shit that was probably par for the course in the service industry a decade ago that is now very fireable.

1. The chef having an extended dialogue about his jerking habits. 

2. Second stew commiting some light homophobia, sexually assaulting another crew member, and then looked like physically assaulting another crew member. 

Sandy sleeping through it all was not a good look.  Captain Lee would have sorted that shit properly. 

Well, Monday’s episode went off for sure.  And oddly enough, it’s all workplace shit that was probably par for the course in the service industry a decade ago that is now very fireable.
1. The chef having an extended dialogue about his jerking habits. 

2. Second stew commiting some light homophobia, sexually assaulting another crew member, and then looked like physically assaulting another crew member. 

Sandy sleeping through it all was not a good look.  Captain Lee would have sorted that shit properly. 

So I am apparently a week behind on this. A friend of ours has YouTube TV and is getting episodes a week ahead. I just saw on DirecTV the episode where the chef leaves the boat and Lexi goes ballistic in the hot tub. This season is wheels off AF! Have to say all the girls are pretty hot, even Lexi (bitch as she is).

11 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

That chick is legit nuts. Like, we are going to find out in a couple of years that she stabbed someone nuts. 

Chef is on the high end of chef nuttery, but seems like that comes with the territory. Maybe we’ll get Ben back for the 9th time?

Chef is a nutcase but he handled everything after he came back with a ton of class - apologized, said he screwed up, busted his ass.

the other chick is absolutely totally and completely off her rocker. after the first one came out (with the actual pool and stuff) she said that it was a bad edit. then she acted like a horses ass the next day? what a loon.

5 hours ago, NoName said:

Chef is a nutcase but he handled everything after he came back with a ton of class - apologized, said he screwed up, busted his ass.

the other chick is absolutely totally and completely off her rocker. after the first one came out (with the actual pool and stuff) she said that it was a bad edit. then she acted like a horses ass the next day? what a loon.

The chef used to work for James Dolan

Has there been a bigger piece of shit cast mate than Lexi? How they let her stay on after that shit is incredible.

Sandy is hot garbage too.

Because of sandy. Lexi should be gone , hell she pretty much quit. When she stabs someone sandy will just say she didn’t know it was that bad even though she forced the stew to keep her on

On 8/4/2021 at 8:47 PM, Mac8111 said:

We have been watching the advance episode each week on Peacock. I will not spoil anything but I will say Melia admitted to enjoying the pleasure of women “during college”.

So Capt. Sandy was right? Hmm.

I would do unholy things to Malia -- and pretty much the rest of this season's female cast.

Sandy should've fired Lexi on the spot. You struggle through a charter down a stew if you must but letting her stay was ridiculous. This on top of the dreck that was served for dinner when Matthew went AWOL the first night.

On 8/7/2021 at 3:47 PM, C-Man said:

Sandy should've fired Lexi on the spot. You struggle through a charter down a stew if you must but letting her stay was ridiculous. This on top of the dreck that was served for dinner when Matthew went AWOL the first night.

Wife said the same thing and said, and i quote "Captain Lee never would have put up with this shit"

I would do unholy things to Malia -- and pretty much the rest of this season's female cast.

She should have had Malia look through Lexi's stuff and find cause. It worked last season. 

• Haha 1

COVID seems to be impacting a lot of decisions/judgement on the boat from a personnel perspective. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Chewbacca said:
28 minutes ago, Deej said:
Let me know when Captain Sandy Vag falls off the boat and drowns. 

Yep. Haven't watched a minute of this season because i can't stand her or Malia.

Malia had been very chill this season. Sandy is the same as she ever was. 

On 8/18/2021 at 7:39 PM, Chewbacca said:
On 8/18/2021 at 7:13 PM, Deej said:
Let me know when Captain Sandy Vag falls off the boat and drowns. 

Yep. Haven't watched a minute of this season because i can't stand her or Malia.

Same here. I did see a promo for the new season of BD. One shocker...

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Does Sandy do anything or just make her Chief Stew suffer all of it?

6 hours ago, Deej said:

"I had nothing to do with all the fuckery this season. Did you not see I delegated to my chief stew?"

I've never really watched BD Med before this season. She's just laughably awful at her job.

2 hours ago, Deej said:

Caved and caught up on this season. Just watched next week's episode on The Cock. 

Sandy is so fucking horrible. Why any boat owner would put her in charge of their boat is beyond me.

yep. She handles every situation in the worse way possible.

On the other hand, Malia has totally redeemed herself this season. 

On 8/4/2021 at 7:12 PM, Updawg said:

Because of sandy. Lexi should be gone , hell she pretty much quit. When she stabs someone sandy will just say she didn’t know it was that bad even though she forced the stew to keep her on

Yep, Sandy is such a stupid fucking bitch. JFC. And you could see that shit coming a mile away. Completely true to her form.

10 hours ago, wood said:

Yep, Sandy is such a stupid fucking bitch. JFC. And you could see that shit coming a mile away. Completely true to her form.

We fell behind but have caught up. Don't even know what to say about Sandy. To go from the Lexi-vs-the Boat situation to blowing up at Malia over David's hurt leg -- wow, just wow! And Lexi might be the worst Bravo "personality" of all time. Amazing.

• Hook 'Em 1