Below Deck

RPM

This wasn't my favorite crew, but it was far from the worst. Ashton showed his ass, but he got the job because Rylee almost got him killed last season. She is not a competent deck hand. Kate and Rylee seem more fit for a Real Housewives pseudodrama. Capt Lee dropped the ball letting things get as far out of hand as they did.

On 2/22/2020 at 10:40 PM, RPM said:

Capt Lee dropped the ball letting things get as far out of hand as they did.

This is it right here.  Ultimately he is responsible for the actions of everyone on the ship.  His denial of not knowing what was happening is his own fault.  He should be more involved with what is happening on his boat.  

On 2/22/2020 at 10:40 PM, RPM said:

This wasn't my favorite crew, but it was far from the worst. Ashton showed his ass, but he got the job because Rylee almost got him killed last season. She is not a competent deck hand. Kate and Rylee seem more fit for a Real Housewives pseudodrama. Capt Lee dropped the ball letting things get as far out of hand as they did.

Not a single person, including Ashton, has claimed that incident was anyone’s fault but Ashton’s. Actually her quick man overboard call helped save him. 

Edited by TonyTexas

29 minutes ago, Updawg said:

How can he deny it. They all went one by one to tell him rhylee is a pain in the ass. He chose to dismiss it

He said on the reunion show he had no idea the level of drama that was going on with the crew.  So you are right, he just dismissed it or just decided to tolerate it instead of actually addressing it.  He talks a big game about how this and that would not be tolerated and that people that did certain things would be immediately let go but it is all talk for the cameras.

4 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Not a single person, including Ashton, has claimed that incident was anyone’s fault but Ashton’s. 

She would have stood there in stunned silence if the camera man hadn't told her to get on the radio and jumped into action. Even then she only made 1 MOB call then stood there like a rock. You make 3 and you do it loudly and clearly. She's a danger on deck but she has nice tits.

Edited by RPM

7 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

He said on the reunion show he had no idea the level of drama that was going on with the crew.  So you are right, he just dismissed it or just decided to tolerate it instead of actually addressing it.  He talks a big game about how this and that would not be tolerated and that people that did certain things would be immediately let go but it is all talk for the cameras.

Or the show tells him to STFU, we're recording.  They ultimately pay the bills

2 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

The sailing yacht crew is pretty annoying. The gal in charge of the inside gals seems to be the person who walks around telling everyone how busy she is without actually doing anything. And the couple is annoying. And that Parker kid, "trying to be the best Parker he can be", shut it dumbass.

Yes the chief stew is terrible and has an annoying voice.  Kate, OTOH, is a terrible person but is hilarious.  

2 hours ago, Updawg said:

The whole crew is annoying except the Capt. The boat is badass though.

The Engineer (Byron?) seems to have his shit together. He's getting more camera time that most black gang get.

8 hours ago, Updawg said:

The whole crew is annoying except the Capt. The boat is badass though.

It really seems like they tried to put together the highest drama crew possible.  And it's highly entertaining.  Chef hooking up with Chief Stew.  Couple drama already on board.  Newbie deck hand that doesn't know what he's doing trying to surf the wave of that couple drama.  Overbearing Chief Stew that shits on her crew while spending most of her time in the galley flirting with Chef.  Yeah, good work Bravo.

On 3/4/2020 at 4:56 PM, RPM said:

The Engineer (Byron?) seems to have his shit together. He's getting more camera time that most black gang get.

I was watching an episode on the DVR and was thinking the same thing.

The Chef Adam and Chief Stew gal relationship is annoying as fuck. Plus, I saw an older episode and that Adam guy is a douche.

• Like 1

Watched WWHL after the episode. Parker, Georgia and Madison were on. Said they had to get a bodyguard to come on board to handle those douchebags. I'm pretty confident those guys are going to either stiff them for the tip or leave a shitty one.

Edited by RPM

On 3/10/2020 at 12:49 PM, Moby Ric said:

Yeah, that was douchbag central.  How those fags have any money to do a trip like that is beyond me.  No game at all and classless tools.

It was said one of them had a trust fund. 

On 3/10/2020 at 3:10 PM, RPM said:

Watched WWHL after the episode. Parker, Georgia and Parker were on. Said they had to get a bodyguard to come on board to handle those douchebags. I'm pretty confident those guys are going to either stiff them for the tip or leave a shitty one.

Parker has a clone?

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yeah, I liked Adam in previous seasons too.  He's not good on this one.

He was a douche in that season where he and the bosun were fighting over that hot deckhand. He also intentionally kept cooking with onions just to spite the primary guest who couldn’t eat them. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Updawg said:

We're those guests real or were they staged. Holy shit

Don't know, but I'd say likely real. Madison said they had to bring a bodyguard on board (not shown) to make them chill. Adam is just fuckin weird, but making him share a room with the weird deckhand was gold. They will wind up killing each other.

5 hours ago, RPM said:

I wonder what a trip on a sailing yacht costs vs motor yacht?

Sail - According to Charter World, Parsifall III costs between €195,000 to €225,000 a week to rent, which equals about $212,859 to $245,606 a week.

Motor - he 177-foot yacht sleeps 12 guests at a time and typically has a nine-member crew, according to Yacht Charter Fleet. To charter the yacht, prices start at $195,000 for a week. During high season, though, a week on the yacht is expected to cost around $225,000.

9 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Damn, these people are annoying, and mostly incompetent on a junior high level. The Captain has to kick some ass. Plus, these guests are a fucking beating as well.

The Captain and the Engineer are the only sane/competent ones on the boat.  The chef and chief stew need to be thrown overboard  - they are insufferable and unprofessional.