where are the pics of drunk'n-hot cajun bitches?

Hagbard Celine

1 minute ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I didn’t see a single cute LSU chick. I did see some fat drunk ones though

This is true. But, #csbalert, that didn’t stop a dumb, fat, fucking slob of a Texas fan from grabbing this LSU lady’s ass in the first quarter as she was passing through the aisle. Her duck-dynasty looking husband saw it and lost his fucking shit from way down the row, and while a couple of Texas ladies went to get security, the fat fucking slob darted for the exits with his head hanging low.

On a brighter note, the Texas talent on the Jumbotron was outrageous.

Yeah, I gotta say...the LSU talent was just not there yesterday.  Plenty of fans, most of them cool, but the 20-50 hot ass was just not there in the numbers we thought.  

This classy LSU gentlemen informed me the reason there were not more hot LSU fans in Austin was because they were still at home recovering from the passionate pounding he visited upon them this past week:

https://imgur.com/ME0kmFs

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yeah, I gotta say...the LSU talent was just not there yesterday.  Plenty of fans, most of them cool, but the 20-50 hot ass was just not there in the numbers we thought.  

This classy LSU gentlemen informed me the reason there were not more hot LSU fans in Austin was because they were still at home recovering from the passionate pounding he visited upon them this past week:

https://imgur.com/ME0kmFs

ME0kmFs_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

5P9S.gif

9 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

Texas Pom girls were looking incredible yesterday. They always look great but this year's squad is probably top 3 all time. I graduated college way too early.

I'd recommend that you go back to UT to get your PhD. But you're a Surly poster so I doubt your getting accepted into the program.

11 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

Texas Pom girls were looking incredible yesterday. They always look great but this year's squad is probably top 3 all time. I graduated college way too early.

It sucks being too old to chase those chicks but too young to not care.  Get used to it and hope your dick doesn’t die anytime soon.

15 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

Absolutely. That chest bump after the Duvernay 4th down TD was incredible. Very gif worthy.