Cop points gun at man's head because she's too scared to do her job without doing so

Goo Punch

6 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Interesting that the clip starts just seconds before she pulls the gun on him. Hmmmm... just maybe he was ignoring her commands to keep his hands on the steering wheel. 

It started way before that.  Nothing to see here, cops just being racist, scared-of-their-own-shadow fagets. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

That’s why I deleted my post. The first time I watched it, I thought I noticed a gap in the footage. I still think there is more to the story. 

IDK, man.  Looked to me like the driver was calm and collected.  Once again, cops are escalating drama.  They WANT to pull their guns.

3 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

IDK, man.  Looked to me like the driver was calm and collected.  Once again, cops are escalating drama.  They WANT to pull their guns.

Nine times out of ten, there is something we aren’t being told. Probably more than nine.

And that goes both ways. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

The only time a police officer should pull their firearm is if the suspect is physically aggressive and armed with a weapon. Any other time should be instant jail time for the officer. 

There's been far too many racist acts and deaths caused by police in America for them to have any benefit of the doubt anymore. Every one of them should be believed guilty and racist until proven otherwise. 

• Like 2