Changes to the Politics (Cloak Room) coming soon

immamac

31 minutes ago, immamac said:

In an attempt to discourage people from going into a degenerate spiral into the darkness that is Cloak Room we are going to start running ads ONLY in cloak room and it's threads regardless if you are a member or not. Treefiddy peeps will never see ads ever, these ads are actually going to be treated like a totally different site and will most likely be political in nature.

Please help yourself and stop posting there.

full-on heroin level addiction.  hopefully you can generate some good ad-revenue from the continued traffic. 

If more than half of your post are on the political board of a football forum you should seek help.   

Maybe throw some addiction/counseling adds in there as well. 

Lastly, if you make that board hide-able most will hide it forget about it.   

• Like 2

If you spend more than 10 minutes per day there, and post more than twice, you are a fucking loser beyond hope and should go fucking hit yourself in the face with a shovel repeatedly.

Is that too long to put on a label for cloak rook fucktards, like the "Tree Fiddy" label?  Jus' wonderin'.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, immamac said:

In an attempt to discourage people from going into a degenerate spiral into the darkness that is Cloak Room we are going to start running ads ONLY in cloak room and it's threads regardless if you are a member or not. Treefiddy peeps will never see ads ever, these ads are actually going to be treated like a totally different site and will most likely be political in nature.

michael jordan lol GIF

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

As far as I am concerned, the greatest single change from TOS to here is the ability to simply uncheck the box that shows CR.  

At first I thought the OP meant that CR was becoming a whole other site and I was pleased.  

Wait, we can do that? Where? 

17 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

As far as I am concerned, the greatest single change from TOS to here is the ability to simply uncheck the box that shows CR.  

At first I thought the OP meant that CR was becoming a whole other site and I was pleased.  

source.gif

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

The way that I know (for PC and laptop at least, NS about phone):
1) Go to "Home" (hit button upper left).
2) Upper right middle, three icons.  Select the rightmost ("Fluid").
3) Right side - Check ALL of the boxes and leave out (uncheck/blank) the ones you don't want to get stuff about.  This would be Cloak Room.
4) You're now CR free!  No vaccine required!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TexasMan said:

On the PC, I'm on the "Surly Main" theme, with "Browse" selected at the top.  Below my avatar there's a banner which shows I'm in "Home," and below that there's a larger banner that shows I am viewing "Topics."  "Sort by" is set to "Most Recently Updated" order.  I have no idea if that's the default setting or not at this point.

Anyway, on the right is a whole passel of checkboxes.  Just uncheck "Politics" (or whatever else) and the topic list refreshes without those threads.

The setting should populate to your phone, but, if not, for me it shows I'm viewing "Topics" in a banner, and on the far right of that banner there are three "view" buttons.  If I hit the last button, a banner appears below that says "showing topics from all forums" just above the actual threads.  Tap on that banner and a popo called "Filter by forum" shows up and you can check the ones you want to see (I uncheck "Politics.").

I don't mess with Tapatalk because I think it sucks ass.

Darn.  I thought this was going to be about how I could earn credits by posting more in Cloak Room that I could use for my NYT and Mother Jones subscriptions.

You should consider adding The New American to your subscription list. It's hilarious. No cloak. 

Hey, I do tapa most of the time where do I find the treefiddy stuff to sign up?

Or is it obvious on a regular browser?

Nevermind I found it.

OU sucks.

Ps can you get godzillatron to quit showing ads to tree fiddyers? Of which I is now one.

Fuck rice.

(Let it cool down first or you could get nasty burns)

On 9/10/2019 at 4:00 PM, immamac said:

That is gotdamn fucking genius and all kinds of awesome. Fuck those circle-jerking parrots

• Like 4

Every month you should have a random number generator give you a number between 1 and 50. Whatever the number is you DON’T tell anybody but what that number symbolizes is the max number of posts a handle can make in CR that month before they are auto-banned for the rest of the month.

Probably too many clicks but would be fucking amusing to put all the spastics in there on that wire and watch em go.

Do I get equal time here to respond to Sack and hooker? 

Y'all are calling out CR and I haven't seen you there for a while. 

If you want to go hardcore on handing out negs look at football. I knew right off that it was a short and violent end if you spoke up in FB. Didn't make a shit where. You stand up as a fucking noob and you are going to get smacked down. Come up in the house as The Enemy and your time is only as long as it takes to get to a hundred. This is necessary. 

But, if you want to irritate them unleash what you propose for the political junkies. Spam the shit out of them.

I'm going to be here regardless. 

I have a problem. I give a damn about politics. 

I also went to the 40 acres. Get fucking pissed off when they lose. I have even met some of you bunch of assholes. 

I know it's polarizing. That pit of sin over there in CR.

But, before you get all fussy about who gets negged for what take a look at any given day in football. 

Meh. Whatever. Y'all do what you gotta do and I'll deal with it or not. Not my problem one way or the other. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1