Changes to the Politics (Cloak Room) coming soon

immamac

I don't understand what bothers people about the CR. It's not a place to argue, it's a place of entertainment. It's like getting to watch two hideous obese women wrassle in the laundromat parking lot about who is prettiest.

Through a design flaw, the leftier fat chicks got to run off the rightier fat chicks, but you still have a laundromat parking lot full of cantankerous beefaloes. They will squabble among themselves, and recreate the entertainment anew.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

You're the worst CR chain negger of the bunch. You're the definition of bitchass

You’re the worst poster on this site now that Rocko isn’t s gone, and a giant gaping vag to boot. Don’t post stupid garbage if you don’t want to get negged.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

that's a fairly interesting notion. as a cloak room regular, i do not understand what about it gets so many bent out of shape. just don't go there. fairly simple.

i go there to follow politics, and to try and understand how others view something that seems rather simple, but can get rather complicated.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

20 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

that's a fairly interesting notion. as a cloak room regular, i do not understand what about it gets so many bent out of shape. just don't go there. fairly simple.

i go there to follow politics, and to try and understand how others view something that seems rather simple, but can get rather complicated.

There a good number of solid to excellent  left leaning posters in CR.  Bottom line fact. I did enjoy those conversations until just recently.

It's the other motherfuckers who NEVER engage in a real discussion or exchange or POVs that just shout people down with rhetorical bullshit and one liners, if they post at all; who make the place unbearable. You post something with which they disagree and here come the negbombs and whatever.  hey it's just rep, but wholly fuck.  The legit posters don't do that, but a metric shit-ton of them do.

I'm not trying to convince anyone to change, because who the fuck am I to say it?  That is absolutely why I do not go in there any more.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

Do I get equal time here to respond to Sack and hooker? 

Y'all are calling out CR and I haven't seen you there for a while. 

If you want to go hardcore on handing out negs look at football.

While I don't really post in UT game threads, I post a lot in Football and some in both hoops and Baseball.

Knocking on wood, i cannot remember the last time I got negged for an opinion in there unless it was some POS drive by action.  Most definitely not from a regular poster.

I find it interesting that most of the shitheads in CR, as opposed to the legit posters in CR; virtually NEVER post in the sports threads.

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Iceman said:

While I don't really post in UT game threads, I post a lot in Football and some in both hoops and Baseball.

Knocking on wood, i cannot remember the last time I got negged for an opinion in there unless it was some POS drive by action.  Most definitely not from a regular poster.

I find it interesting that most of the shitheads in CR, as opposed to the legit posters in CR; virtually NEVER post in the sports threads.

Hockey, HS football, and every game day thread. You want more people to post in recruiting? There's more overlap than you might know. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Hockey, HS football, and every game day thread. You want more people to post in recruiting? There's more overlap than you might know. 

I take it at face value if you say you get undue negs in there. I don’t post in the hardcore UT recruiting threads for obvious reasons; but I am pretty regular in the general highschool football discussions. I post in Stars thread and some general hockey threads.  Again, I cannot recall the last time I was negged in those. Not saying it’s never happened, as  I’m sure some Allen or Lake Travis hyperfan has taken offense at some post I made in their direction.

It is nothing remotely approaching the vitriol and insecurities of CR. Not even fucking close.

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

Baylor. It's a wonder BearSchlong made it through the fatwa.

It doesn't take much to get heated in the Daily Texan over a story. Right up to the line and it's either take it to CR or say nothing. I've had some neg fights I didn't start. Cookie negged me and I returned fire. Gave no quarter and expected none. I'd rather argue in the open and leave the negs alone. If there is a really egregious violation I might co-sign, but it's got to be a bad one. I'll take my lumps when I earn them. I got a timeout too. Earned that too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, cactusflinthead said:

Baylor. It's a wonder BearSchlong made it through the fatwa.

It doesn't take much to get heated in the Daily Texan over a story. Right up to the line and it's either take it to CR or say nothing. I've had some neg fights I didn't start. Cookie negged me and I returned fire. Gave no quarter and expected none. I'd rather argue in the open and leave the negs alone. If there is a really egregious violation I might co-sign, but it's got to be a bad one. I'll take my lumps when I earn them. I got a timeout too. Earned that too.

Neg repping for anything other than an egregious, very personal attack, is the height of a pussy move.

• Like 4
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Neg repping for anything other than an egregious, very personal attack, is the height of a pussy move.

I don't regret negging LSU trolls into Bolivia even a little. That's the funny thing about this place. You can be from pretty much anywhere and root for whoever and if you're not a dick you're probably going to be allowed to exist. I think I saw Kyrie get one last week and I know Hugo did, but I figured they knew the risks. Hell,SBBRUIN had the troll face for an avatar when I got here, complete with UCLA helmet. We tolerate Parliament and a host of others.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, cactusflinthead said:

I don't regret negging LSU trolls into Bolivia even a little. That's the funny thing about this place. You can be from pretty much anywhere and root for whoever and if you're not a dick you're probably going to be allowed to exist. I think I saw Kyrie get one last week and I know Hugo did, but I figured they knew the risks. Hell,SBBRUIN had the troll face for an avatar when I got here, complete with UCLA helmet. We tolerate Parliament and a host of others.

I think neg repping trolls is perfectly acceptable if they're lame ass trolls and don't Bring the funny.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Rep has always been petty, stupid, and the weakest part of both sites. The only good from it is crowdsourcing trolls. I'm not sure why so many of you keep getting agitated about rep. Your little dumb neg rep wars. Oh no, someone negged me. I must retaliate. Like you're the Bloods and Crips and someone shot your homie so now you have to kill one of them.  

Cloak Room has always been dominated by one side, both at Shaggy and here. That's the case of any site that doesn't heavily moderate. Then when someone like hayden does moderate, he's accused of having a bias. If CR bothers you so much, switch it off. It's no different than the ignore feature. Sad that you can't self-govern yourself on a site made for screwing around. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

42 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Will you cry if I leave you a neg rep? I'm laughing you changed your name. Peak slorch. 

Why do you give a fuck?

I don't cry about neg reps.  People who neg me and think we're on a 1:1 equality ratio often raise a stink.

Not my fucking problem that they miscalculated.  They know they were fucking bitches and then let out a little yelp or two when it comes back on them.

Leave me the fuck alone and nothing happens.  Weird as fuck, huh?

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

23 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

Do I get equal time here to respond to Sack and hooker? 

Y'all are calling out CR and I haven't seen you there for a while. 

If you want to go hardcore on handing out negs look at football. I knew right off that it was a short and violent end if you spoke up in FB. Didn't make a shit where. You stand up as a fucking noob and you are going to get smacked down. Come up in the house as The Enemy and your time is only as long as it takes to get to a hundred. This is necessary. 

But, if you want to irritate them unleash what you propose for the political junkies. Spam the shit out of them.

I'm going to be here regardless. 

I have a problem. I give a damn about politics. 

I also went to the 40 acres. Get fucking pissed off when they lose. I have even met some of you bunch of assholes. 

I know it's polarizing. That pit of sin over there in CR.

But, before you get all fussy about who gets negged for what take a look at any given day in football. 

Meh. Whatever. Y'all do what you gotta do and I'll deal with it or not. Not my problem one way or the other. 

Such a brave little soldier...

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

On 9/10/2019 at 4:00 PM, immamac said:

In an attempt to discourage people from going into a degenerate spiral into the darkness that is Cloak Room we are going to start running ads ONLY in cloak room and it's threads regardless if you are a member or not. Treefiddy peeps will never see ads ever, these ads are actually going to be treated like a totally different site and will most likely be political in nature.

Please help yourself and stop posting there.

I honestly don't see what the big deal is. You can just not click on it or read it, people have this thing called free will. I assume a number of people have whined to you about being run out of there and that's the only reason you actually give a shit.

On 9/18/2019 at 5:04 AM, tjhooker said:

That's exactly the point I think you're missing. We don't post in there anymore because it is a cesspool of left group think where any counter thought is immediately struck down as racist, Nazi, homophobic followed by personal attacks and threats then being negged to oblivion.  You are exactly right. You haven't seen us in there in a long time. 

Nobody misses you or the cocksucking meth head, it's fine.

Edit: And you didn't get run out for having "counter thoughts" you got run out for constantly running to teacher and creating new threads about how you were wronged that day. Fucking pussy.

Edited by Brian Fantana
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

On 9/18/2019 at 3:46 PM, Onboard 2.0 said:

I tend to agree with this with general exceptions being shit like Icono gleefully posting about wanting to set up camp and shoot Mexicans at the border, Tahoe trying to debate the genetic inferiority of black people, etc.

Honestly, the loudest whiners are the biggest pussies. Hell, @Onboard 2.0 is a great example of how to be a (fairly staunchly) conservative poster (which itself is pretty lol, I still consider myself a fairly conservative-minded person) and not get run out. We might not always agree, but he isn't a slobbering racist retard like Tahoe.

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

Speaking of cunts who do the blind negs without actually posting a reply in the thread.  You're the posterchild for being a  weak assed bitch who does that bullshittery, then you act all shocked that you got negged in return.

Not my circus any more.  You monkeys can have it.  Have a coke and a smile, motherfucker.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Speaking of cunts who do the blind negs without actually posting a reply in the thread.  You're the posterchild for being a  weak assed bitch who does that bullshittery, then you act all shocked that you got negged in return.

Not my circus any more.  You monkeys can have it.  Have a coke and a smile, motherfucker.

On 9/18/2019 at 8:07 PM, Iceman said:

Why do you give a fuck?

I don't cry about neg reps. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611acb3da00af8520a83c

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Continental Op said:

Slorch has really stepped up his fake tough guy act up under the Iceman moniker.

LOLz.  Yeah, I'm the one with the tough guy act who is always starting shit.   Some of y'all seem all shocked that someone responds to your bitchassery.  Then when they do... well, fuck.  They have something to prove...

SMDH.  Enjoy your fantasy world.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

11 hours ago, Iceman said:

I'm not sure what a "blind neg" is.  I see a shitty post, I neg.  There's nothing blind about it.  I don't neg often, but you're one of maybe two people I've encountered that get so butthurt over it you go through someone's posting history to neg every post they've made on any forum to retaliate.  Then you publicly bitch about your negging.  That is the definition of crying. 

Oh, then you leave sweet, endearing private messages like this:

Screenshot%202019-09-19%20at%205.42.34%2

In conclusion....

12 hours ago, Tom said:
  On 9/18/2019 at 8:07 PM, Iceman said:

Why do you give a fuck?

I don't cry about neg reps. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611acb3da00af8520a83c

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Iceman said:

“I don’t cry about neg reps.” 

- Slorch 

• Like 1