Modern Warfare

GottaB

Grau, MP7, and M4. Kinda gave up on the camos after that. 

Been rolling Bruen MP5 in Warzone (META gang), but also still running Kilo, Grau and PKM on occassion. 

Skilled based match making has made this game so much more challenging holy shit. Used to get a victory 5-6 times a week and now I'm lucky to get one/week. 

I just asked my oldest daughter's boyfriend to set me up with two good load outs. Sucks being an old....but will be fun when my sniper and spray gun loads are set. Yes, I will camp for days for one glorious headshot. These kids run around so damn fast I can't keep up at times. Luckily PC speed helps a bit.

I play hardcore dom mainly, HQ and kill confirm.

I tend to run any fast rof smg or ar with the beretta with burstfire. Basically all attachments speed up aim to fire or sprint to aim.

Perks are 1 of 2
Cold blooded, hardline, spotter
Cold blooded, ghost, spotter/tracker

I push and hold corners, tend to work in circles around B flag on 3lane style maps.

Warzone my loadout for the most part is:
Bruen with mag, barrel and stock are the aim to fire speed up ones and scout pro optic.
C4
Heart beat sensor
Cold blooded
If solo- ghost
With buddies- hardline
Amped- to chunk c4 further

Stone is great. He’s blown up almost too big though. Seems like 1/2 his stream time  is devoted to calling out donors. 

ZLaner if you like intense pressing and high kill games. He’s played with stone a few times and stone has to change his playing style to keep up. 

Dadbodgaming is Austin based and runs with a good crew. Crazy how good some of these guys are at sniping. 

There are quite a few streamers based in Austin. Availability of fast fiber combined with a reputation of a "cool" city combined with no income tax attracted a bunch of them.

Plus there are some game dev studios in town as well and many streamers work with devs to stream paid promotions and stuff, so they get cozy.

• 2 months later...

Never played any kind of BR game until a week or so ago when I tried Warzone. I really love it so far, it's much more suspenseful than normal game modes. I play mostly solos which means you run into a lot of campers but it's still fun.

The Halloween stuff is amazing. I'm regular modes, your head turns into a pumpkin if you get three kills, and it lights on fire after 10.

The Warzone stuff is amazing, they put all kinds of touches in there. There's a ghost train, some houses in certain areas have blood coming from the basement, I also read in the hospital you run into ghost girls. Not to mention the jump scare boxes. The zombies mode is crazy, I might just mess around with the non-zombie trick or trios late.

Enviado desde mi SM-G973U mediante Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Played a little after work a few days ago and ended up finishing second. Somehow made it to the final circle and choked on applesauce while some guy shot at me with RPGs and I just tried to duck under cover like some deer in headlights.

Enviado desde mi SM-G973U mediante Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I honestly believe they like frustrating players so it increases social media posts and vids about the product. Like 1/3 of the videos out with posts have to do with PC cheaters. 

I like cross play but think it might do well to just have separate lobbies as an option or for tournaments. It’s just a different game on PC where you’re like a methed out terminator. 

Anyway, I cant get mine to load up after the patch. It keeps saying I have missing data packets. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Do Activision/raven software hate themselves and making money?

This latest patch is the biggest piece of shit I’ve ever seen. Invisible/invincible players and the stim glitch is back. Also, the foresight killstreak is campers paradise. 

yeah this game keeps getting worse. I have a ton of playtime and find myself avoiding the game now

8 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Do Activision/raven software hate themselves and making money?

This latest patch is the biggest piece of shit I’ve ever seen. Invisible/invincible players and the stim glitch is back. Also, the foresight killstreak is campers paradise. 

There's enough micro transactions of people buying blueprint bundles for the AUG/M16/FFAR/MAC-10 and Rose Skin right now at $10-$20 a pop since that's about anyone is running in this god forsaken game right now. I started playing with my old loadouts of the Fennec/CR56 Max or MP5/CR56 Max. I understand people want to play with the best guns, but wholly shit. There's no originality. I melted a guy from 200m away with the CR56 and heard on the kill game him wondering what gun I was using. It's the 2nd best AR in the game! People and the developers have just gotten lazy, IMO. 

• 2 weeks later...