ISIS taking it in the ass

HeHateMe

US not fucking around. Video of an ISIS island hangout getting 80000 lbs of laser guided bombs up its ass. Rumor has it another big targeted strike will happen in the next 24 hours, or maybe it’s just wishful thinking.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-iraq-us-air-force-bombing-qanus-island-video-a9100526.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SquishMitten said:

Serious question though. How big is the blast radius of those things? Are the bombs all placed at the edges of their radius so that everything in between is destroyed also? Or would the bombs just be targeted at buildings without necessarily intending to kill individual soldiers walking between them?

Didn't look like there were any buildings on that island. 

24 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

You can go fuck yourself. Keep the politics in the cloak room, fuckface.

How is that politics you fucking idiot? I didn't say anything about republicans or democrats or any fucking piece of shit politics all I said was the trumpy administration which is what the fucking administration is you fucking cunt. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 3

2 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Serious question though. How big is the blast radius of those things? Are the bombs all placed at the edges of their radius so that everything in between is destroyed also? Or would the bombs just be targeted at buildings without necessarily intending to kill individual soldiers walking between them?

Depends on the size which I think would be a variant of the MK82 500 pound bomb. Roughly each bomb is 100% lethal to anything inside the space of two and a half football fields. 300m by 100 meters or so. Larger weapons of course are more deadly and have a larger blast radius. I can't gain perspective from the video if MK83's or MK 84's were used. It really does not matter because the weapons delivered in the pattern shown would have likely killed anything above ground with shrapnel. The overpressure from the bombs within 150 meters would likely kill just about anything regardless of shrapnel.

Most of these bombs are made now in Garland, Texas at a Raytheon facility. A few are made in Poland but most are made in Garland.....with a lot of fucking pride.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Precision guided munitions.  Laid out in a grid pattern.  Not "dumb" bombs, as I have heard.  Collapse/disable any and all underground cave/tunnel systems.  Think the B52 Cu Chi raids in Vietnam