bamachine

Mr Inbetween S2

Haven't seen S1 but watched the trailer for S2 and was interested so checked it out on FX. Just realized Dewey fuckin' Crowe is in this. I'm in hard.

Do yourself a favor, go back and watch S1. It is not a long season, I think like six 30 min episodes. Gives you a  background on the characters.

Got dam this show is excellent! I would pay good money to see a movie version.

They even do things like him striding in quickly at the end differently than most shows. They do not treat us like morons, they don't have us hear a gunshot because we are smart enough to know from the music and the way he strode in that the perv had met his end.

His cool is what sells me. He's a likable guy. Treats his girlfriend well, loves his daughter, shows compassion... then flip of a switch it's down to business and he knows his business. I gotta watch S1.

S1 isn’t on the fx app, Netflix, prime, or Hulu that I can see. But I’d rather start at the beginning. Hope they put it up somewhere soon. 

Just looked on Prime and it redirects to Hulu. I don't have Hulu.

5 hours ago, bamachine said:

I would hope the dickhead got his nuts cut loose, by the door glass, so he could not procreate.

He definitely deserved a thousand tiny glass shards to the nards. But I don't think they played it out that far. He had a shot at normal, but has issues separating dealing with the world's worst assholes while simultaneously projecting a completely normal life.

7 minutes ago, RPM said:

He definitely deserved a thousand tiny glass shards to the nards. But I don't think they played it out that far. He had a shot at normal, but has issues separating dealing with the world's worst assholes while simultaneously projecting a completely normal life.

Yeah and they also came full circle with the scene in the kids playground. His friend complaining about the type of restaurants and the brother being just the type to go frequent those places.

Great episode. I think he's seriously fucking up talking to the writer.

RIP to his friend. Between him and the sorta friend he offed, dude has to be running out of friends. Of course, they are trying to set him up to question his line of work. Possibly he starts to go soft, his kid gets nabbed(as seen in the previews) and that kills the last merciful cells in his mind.

Edited by bamachine

It isn't his kid that gets nabbed. It's one of his kid's friends, right? He gives kiddie diddlers 0 leeway.

Holy shit that was an intense episode! Judging from the preview, he burned some serious bridges. This show just keeps getting better every week.