Suicide Squad 2021. Fairly Big Cast.

atomheartbevo

44 minutes ago, ajax said:

A reminder that Pete Davidson has fucked Ariana Grande and Kate Beckinsale, and is now fucking Margaret Qualley, the hot hitchhiker from Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

It pays to be crazy but in an emotionally damaged way and famous for dating one of the hottest pop stars on the planet. 

17 hours ago, Red Five said:

I recognize maybe half of those names. 

15 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

i'm batting under .500 for sure.

i can take just about any action movie and list 35 names from the credits if that's all this is.

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

More like Whoicide Squad.

lmao.

I knew 6

Well, for tiny skinny gala like Ariana, Kate, and Margaret it’s relative.

And there’s that infamous tweet from Ariana which claims it’s MUCH larger than 7 inches.

Grande made the phallic reference on Twitter in June of last year after a fan asked her, "How long is Pete??? Oh, as in the interlude, not as in... Anyway." The pop star replied, "Like 10 inches? Oh, f--k...I mean...a lil over a minute." Grande has since deleted the tweet.

Anyone, sorry for the Dick Derailment fellas! Back to “Suicide Squad”!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a feeling you guys don't know the difference between Suicide Squad(which I think is just about to start filming) and this crappy Birds of Prey off shoot that's coming out in February.

2 Different movies.

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 5:33 PM, RPM said:

I kinda liked the first one. Margot Robbie's ass may have been a factor.

Not the only one.

1 hour ago, Drew said:

I have a feeling you guys don't know the difference between Suicide Squad(which I think is just about to start filming) and this crappy Birds of Prey off shoot that's coming out in February.

2 Different movies.

Not the only one.

yeah, you're right. i'm an idiot. 

2 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

because that makes sense. 

SMDH. 

i just do not understand the strategy in the DC universe.

2 hours ago, elfenix said:

throw shit on the wall and see what sticks

"Hmmm...this expanded cinematic universe is not working, so let's create another one.  And while we're at it, we'll toss in a Joker movie set in the early 1980s, just as we are scrubbing our current joke from our second cinematic universe.  One of these is bound to stick, right?"

Sad thing is, they probably have the talent they need to wrangle a solid universe of sorts, but that talent is working in DC comics and not on the cinematic side.

• 3 months later...
On 10/1/2019 at 1:16 PM, Drew said:

2 Different movies.

I heard the new Birds of Prey movie isn't made for the male gays. I'm surprised the LBGTQ community isn't up in arms.

1 hour ago, Parliament said:

I'm still hung up on the fact that this gomer boinked all those babes.

0cbd1bd9a2f689ce782ff869f45558fc.jpg

It's the Can't Buy Me Love story. Once you have a reputation for dating nothing but hot women, that only attracts more hot women. In their logic, if they show up on his arm/paparazzi photo, it puts them on the same level as Ariana, Beckinsale, etc.  This works somewhat for everyday guys that pull hot woman, but it's turned up to an 11 for someone that is famous.  

David Spade is another example of leveraging hot women to get more.

Hats off to him for pulling off this move.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

Except David Spade can actually show some talent from time to time and is pretty funny at times.  His talk show on Comedy Central is actually pretty entertaining.  Mainly because he's friends with basically every comedian around and can pull Adam Sandler to do a show.