Briscoe Cain is a piece of shit

DixonHur

His wife's name is Bergundi.   That automatically means she had to have gone to SMU, Baylor, or Tech.  HOWEVER, given they are from the Houston area, there's a chance she went to Cougar High or aggy.

And that is an aggy-looking motherfucker.  His LARPing skills are solid, but he needs better-fitting clothes.

spacer.png

Edited by atomheartbevo

Quit stealing my Elijah Wood material.  

Does he still live in a Austin?   There’s no way he’s not a Democrat, though odds are he’s not supporting Beto.  But I bet he’d be game for dressing up as Briscoe for Halloween and doing something funny with it on social media for gun control.  

25 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

These are the ones rejected by the state Libertarian party.

And the ones rejected for US Congressional spots.  We have 36 seats in the House.   And you can toss in the Senate seats, and 4-5 statewide positions.  So worse than those 40+ spots (or those candidates looking to unseat a Dem in the House).

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Quit stealing my Elijah Wood material.  

Does he still live in a Austin?   There’s no way he’s not a Democrat, though odds are he’s not supporting Beto.  But I bet he’d be game for dressing up as Briscoe for Halloween and doing something funny with it on social media for gun control.  

Shit, sorry.

How tall is he?  He does a good job of hiding it in his official photos.

spacer.png

I don’t think he even has to bother with the secret stall shenanigans.  That his ‘gorgeous’ wife’s father  after their wedding gifted them a boat named “Fists Ahoy” was all the coverage and venue he needed

from his wiki:

On March 13, 2018, Cain tweeted about the death of prominent physicist Stephen Hawking. In his tweet, he stated "Stephen Hawking now knows the truth about how the universe was actually made. My condolences to his family." The tweet was largely perceived to be insensitive and was criticized by legislators on both sides of the aisle.[27]

Briscoe there’s one thing I think I can say about god.   He is not without a sense of humor. 

that a genius astrophysicist that was as close as we’ve been in my lifetime to understanding the origins and mechanics of the universe,  suffered from something that slowed his communication ability down so much while his brain was working at lightspeed  reminds me a lot of the fact that you consider yourself to be such a prominent agent of God’s will on social and constitutional issues  while you ignore the fact That he put that message in the vessel of someone that Sigfried and Roy wouldn’t call on for an audience volunteer Out of concern they would be upstaged

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

His wife's name is Bergundi.   That automatically means she had to have gone to SMU, Baylor, or Tech.  HOWEVER, given they are from the Houston area, there's a chance she went to Cougar High or aggy.

And that is an aggy-looking motherfucker.  His LARPing skills are solid, but he needs better-fitting clothes.

spacer.png

Go to the head of the class, atomheartbevo! She was at Baylor as a frosh at least:

Bergundi Walker, a Nina, Ark., freshman, said she hopes to help Baylor and help the freshman class if elected to Student Congress. Walker is running for South Russell/Kokernot representative.

That is her maiden name. Didn't bother to see if she graduated or not. I did not check one of the people search sites to see if there is anything more.

She also has used the maiden name Dleis.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
clarification

4 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

from his wiki:

On March 13, 2018, Cain tweeted about the death of prominent physicist Stephen Hawking. In his tweet, he stated "Stephen Hawking now knows the truth about how the universe was actually made. My condolences to his family." The tweet was largely perceived to be insensitive and was criticized by legislators on both sides of the aisle.[27]

As if that fucking dunce had the first damned clue about that.

18 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

spacer.png

I know tall or short people can struggle to find shirts that fit but if it’s going to be your campaign photo, find a shirt in your size.

I missed this news item when it was published:

http://politics.blog.mystatesman.com/2017/04/10/the-education-of-briscoe-cain-on-the-schooling-of-jonathan-stickland-3-0/

It's on a blog by AAS political writer Jonathon Tilove and is worth the read.

The Education of Briscoe Cain...

screen-shot-2017-04-10-at-6-00-48-am.png (An image passed around by members of the Texas House after the confrontation between Reps. John Zerwas and Briscoe Cain during the budget debate last week.)

19 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

spacer.png

If Truman Capote had written Lonesome Dove.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I missed this news item when it was published:

http://politics.blog.mystatesman.com/2017/04/10/the-education-of-briscoe-cain-on-the-schooling-of-jonathan-stickland-3-0/

It's on a blog by AAS political writer Jonathon Tilove and is worth the read.

The Education of Briscoe Cain...

screen-shot-2017-04-10-at-6-00-48-am.png (An image passed around by members of the Texas House after the confrontation between Reps. John Zerwas and Briscoe Cain during the budget debate last week.)

That was embarrassing that he misidentifies a palliative care commission as a death panel. His knowledge sounds like it comes from twitter or reddit.  I also assumed newer legislators have a mentor that gives them advice. Tells them when to back down to avoid looking like a fool.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I know tall or short people can struggle to find shirts that fit but if it’s going to be your campaign photo, find a shirt in your size.

Tailor:  How would you like to wear your sleeves?

Briscoe:  You ever see an old beat up accordion?

Tailor:  Say no more, fam.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

That was embarrassing that he misidentifies a palliative care commission as a death panel. His knowledge sounds like it comes from twitter or reddit.  I also assumed newer legislators have a mentor that gives them advice. Tells them when to back down to avoid looking like a fool.

If you scroll down the blog article, Cain has/had a mentor: Jonathan Stickland. Stickland was the one who leaned in and got Cain to withdraw the amendment. Such a pair. SNL and Second City couldn't have dreamed up a better duo.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Clarification

21 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

spacer.png

Is this his Halloween costume?

How about wear something from the century you are living in.

You don't see people walking around in a fucking pirate costume do you? (George Carlin)

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

If you scroll down the blog article, Cain has/had a mentor: Jonathan Stickland. Stickland was the one who leaned in and got Cain to withdraw the amendment. Such a pair. SNL and Second City couldn't have dreamed up a better duo.

Nothing worse than helping a younger colleague and they end up making you look bad with stupid idea or failure to prep. Good way to be left on your own to continue to fail