Joe Rogan Experience

midtown

3 minutes ago, maninblack said:

This is fucking silly. You guys are worried about a dude that hosts a podcast and has opinions that don't agree with yours. Get the fuck over it. I have examples for days of your religious idols being wildly wrong that you don't give a shit about.

Because his opinions influence fucking retards that listen to his show to do dumb things.

As has been pointed out, though, the fucking retards would probably find some other source on which to rely in order to justify doing dumb things.

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

Because his opinions influence fucking retards that listen to his show to do dumb things.

As has been pointed out, though, the fucking retards would probably find some other source on which to rely in order to justify doing dumb things.

So dangerous.

Edited by maninblack

You mean the Director of the CDC? That doctor. 

This is why Joe Rogan is interesting to people and vapid individuals like yourself aren't. What fucking reality do you live in?

I don't know, the reality that, when I read a clickbait headline like "Fauci says all 3 vaccines are 100% effective against hospitalization and death," I don't blindly think that it's legit because it fits my world view?

Fucking hell, Fauci has said PLENTY of ill-advised, contradicting, and sometimes incorrect things. He deserves a lot of the the criticism that he's received. But that's not enough for people like you to go after; you have to venture into absolutely fairytale bullshit. It's fucking batshit, man.

5 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Rogan did his job initially, but work continues - the retard army was fully recruited, but their numbers have been shorn by death due to COVID and horse paste ingestion. So, gotta find more soldiers.

Edited by SizzleChest

Just now, maninblack said:

But you're angry with Joe Rogan?

Where have I said that once? He's just a dumb dude bro. I know plenty. I am one at times. They can be funny and entertaining. Sadly, we live in a world where people are struggling to separate "entertainment" from "news"...but that's not his fault. If we need Joe Rogan to save the world, it's too late.

I don't think he should give people like Alex Jones his platform, but whatever. People who don't hear Alex Jones speak and immediately conclude that he's either a) Insane, or b) A committed actor who pushes hate for money and should be ignored can't be saved anyway.

And by the way I'm so happy the true nature of y'all comes out because of comedian's podcast. We have people that are wanting/wishing for full censorship and death of others because they disagree with them. 

Bravo. More like a Palace of Pussies amirite.

Edited by maninblack

Question: why not be silent in your choice to not get vaccinated? Be confident in your decision and, when all the rest of us are experiencing unexplained ailments in 5 years, nod knowingly to your brethren. Or come off the top rope with the "I told you so"'s. The world is yours.

Why the constant need to try to justify it, and get others to question their decision? Who are you really trying to convince here?

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

Question: why not be silent in your choice to not get vaccinated? Be confident in your decision and, when all the rest of us are experiencing unexplained ailments in 5 years, nod knowingly to your brethren. Or come off the top rope with the "I told you so"'s. The world is yours.

Why the constant need to try to justify it, and get others to question their decision? Who are you really trying to convince here?

I'm sorry I thought this was a messageboard where people talked. Did I confuse it with something else?

5 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I'll take 'Reasons Why Deeply Insecure People Do Things' for $600, Alex.

48 minutes ago, maninblack said:

This is fucking silly. You guys are worried about a dude that hosts a podcast and has opinions that don't agree with yours. Get the fuck over it. I have examples for days of your religious idols being wildly wrong that you don't give a shit about.

Ok. Is it silly? Perhaps. Is it dangerous? Absolutely. And I’m, in general, a Rogan fan. But his hardcore fan base and Joe himself have taken some…..not so great positions on Covid and his politics don’t make any sense at all. His bread and butter was interesting ass historians, astronomers, guys like Burr, Segura, just shooting the shit with comedians. Then around late 2019 he decided to be a retarded, less informed, less funny Bill Maher. And it sucks 

What have you found so dangerous?

Jesus fucking Christ. The fact he has millions of followers that take his word as fact and he’s been dead ass wrong on Covid. The fact he shits on the Clinton’s and Biden’s yet never really shit on trump. He had the fucking leader of the proud boys on for fucks sake. 

Shouldn’t you be pissing on John McCains grave instead of defending the honor of Joe Rogan?

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Jesus fucking Christ. The fact he has millions of followers that take his word as fact and he’s been dead ass wrong on Covid. The fact he shits on the Clinton’s and Biden’s yet never really shit on trump. He had the fucking leader of the proud boys on for fucks sake. 

Shouldn’t you be pissing on John McCains grave instead of defending the honor of Joe Rogan?

Fauci/Walensky/countless politicians have millions of followers and have been dead ass wrong on Covid. I keep bringing this up but you drones don't seem to give a shit about the people who are supposed to be scientists and in power continually being wrong but the comedian podcast host that has no power is your bogeyman.

He said he'd vote for Bernie and has had plenty of progressives on his show. 

I think you're just soft. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Fauci/Walensky/countless politicians have millions of followers and have been dead ass wrong on Covid. I keep bringing this up but you drones don't seem to give a shit about the people who are supposed to be scientists and in power continually being wrong but the comedian podcast host that has no power is your bogeyman.

OK, but we know you're galactically stupid.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, maninblack said:

You’re correct. Politicians have been incorrect at times during the pandemic. They also don’t have millions of stoner followers, obviously. 

Yeah I know about his Bernie shit. Good for him I guess. Again, still like the dude but he needs to keep some things to himself or go full Bill Burr and just say “I’m an asshole, idk what I’m talking about, but here I go anyway!!”

The soft part at the end there was adorable. I’m many things but not soft. 

Just now, Fletch said:

You’re correct. Politicians have been incorrect at times during the pandemic. They also don’t have millions of stoner followers, obviously. 

Yeah I know about his Bernie shit. Good for him I guess. Again, still like the dude but he needs to keep some things to himself or go full Bill Burr and just say “I’m an asshole, idk what I’m talking about, but here I go anyway!!”

The soft part at the end there was adorable. I’m many things but not soft. 

Maybe he has millions of followers because of people want to censor him and get their panties in a twist 

Maybe he has millions of followers because of people want to censor him and get their panties in a twist 

Ummmmmm……no. Whatever fuck it doesn’t matter. Well it does but whatever. See, @maninblack, the lesson here is I’m fucked, you’re fucked, we’re all fucked. So idk. Fuck it 

10 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Again, still like the dude but he needs to keep some things to himself or go full Bill Burr and just say “I’m an asshole, idk what I’m talking about, but here I go anyway!!”

Then how could he keep stringing along the idiots?

8 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Yes, I read that earlier. And the headline (All vaccines 100% effective!!!) GROSSLY misconstrues what Fauci actually said. He was speaking specifically about the trial data. But you took it, and you ran with it because you like to believe in vast conspiracies because the thought of you being poorly informed on most issues isn't as fun.

I was asking for a legit source.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1