Joe Rogan Experience

midtown

On 9/13/2019 at 8:59 PM, Butch Had Not said:

Neil degrasse Tyson

His last interview with Tyson was a shitshow, Tyson was on Adderall or something. He was talking over Rogan and you could tell Rogan was getting pissed.

I would really like an interview with Peter Zeihan, or someone like him, about Geopolitical analysis.

Edited by MagicSoccerSpray

On 8/2/2020 at 11:40 AM, Nope said:

That David Choe episode may be my favorite to date. Just wow.

thanks for the rec. I saw that on my youtube feed but ignored it. Did he talk about the facebook stock he received for painting for them in their early days? how much of that does he still have?

29 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

thanks for the rec. I saw that on my youtube feed but ignored it. Did he talk about the facebook stock he received for painting for them in their early days? how much of that does he still have?

They didn’t even touch on that 

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Such an interesting dude.  Really epitomizes the tortured-artist archetype. 

He mentioned his wealth just once.  90% of the show was him recalling all the demons plaguing him, and that one time he mentioned it was like "I got all these problems, but I'm fucking rich"

Edited by 52-80

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, 52-80 said:

Him arguing with the Whole Foods guy about diet was getting tiresome

I had to shut that one off about a half hour in, the Whole Foods guy came off as super arrogant and uninformed about economics, which tends to be a problem when you posit yourself as a capitalism expert.

• 5 months later...
42 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I’m not going to lie, if I had a large amount of disposable income, I’d be putting my thoughts about UT sports, fitlump, etc. in the skies over Austin.  

They literally spelled literally wrong. I’d ask for a refund.

• 3 months later...
12 hours ago, Chad said:

#1713 was a good listen, unless you're woke.

Nearly ten minutes into this episode.  Is there a part where I can fast forward to something of substance on this “good listen” or are Joe and this guy going to just continue to talk about how Biden didn’t really get a COVID vaccine and it was all placebos for the next 2.5hrs?

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, nolongerU2horn said:

Joe Rogan is a fucking moron. He is not a respected source of information

He’s a comedian, I’m not sure why anyone would be looking to him for information rather than entertainment. He does have a knowledgeable guest from time to time.

Edited by Nope
  • Like 1

He’s a comedian, I’m not sure why anyone would be looking to him for information rather than entertainment. He does have a knowledgeable guest from time to time.

There is the problem. You assume people know better than to trust him as a legitimate source for information. There are hundreds of thousands, if not more, that do think he is a legitimate source of information.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Patricio Swayze said:

There is the problem. You assume people know better than to trust him as a legitimate source for information. There are hundreds of thousands, if not more, that do think he is a legitimate source of information.

I agree, but I wouldn’t hold that against Rogan

52 minutes ago, nolongerU2horn said:

Joe Rogan is a fucking moron. He is not a respected source of information

A moron with a hundred million dollar deal for a podcast, must be doing something right. I respect him because he doesn't take sides and challenges the narrative. Some of his guests are very knowledgeable people who were employed in the intelligence communities, those people are reliable sources of information. He does occasionally use his platform for a good cause to get out stories like this : https://ip-no.org/what-we-do/free-innocent-prisoners/client-profiles/robert-jones/ 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Chad said:

A moron with a hundred million dollar deal for a podcast, must be doing something right. I respect him because he doesn't take sides and challenges the narrative. Some of his guests are very knowledgeable people who were employed in the intelligence communities, those people are reliable sources of information. He does occasionally use his platform for a good cause to get out stories like this : https://ip-no.org/what-we-do/free-innocent-prisoners/client-profiles/robert-jones/ 

I was just quoting the moron himself

https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/551119-after-telling-young-americans-not-to-get

• Like 1

He takes sides with COVID shit. He's an idiot.

31 minutes ago, BERT said:

At least Rogan will admit when he's wrong. Unlike a lot of people. His podcast is for entertainment, not sure what some of y'all are expecting. 

The motherfucker has been saying that Biden took a fake covid shot on TV.  "There's no way he would have taken the real thing because he may have had a bad reaction". 

So, is that "wrong"?  When will he admit it?  He's a fucking moron, and anybody that listens to him ends up dumber for the trouble.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

The motherfucker has been saying that Biden took a fake covid shot on TV.  "There's no way he would have taken the real thing because he may have had a bad reaction". 

So, is that "wrong"?  When will he admit it?  He's a fucking moron, and anybody that listens to him ends up dumber for the trouble.

We’ll never know if it’s wrong, but who cares? Is this a serious issue and are people really making personal decisions based on this single assertion?

Just now, Nope said:

We’ll never know if it’s wrong, but who cares? Is this a serious issue and are people really making personal decisions based on this single assertion?

I know a few idiots that:

1) Listen to Rogan on the regular

2) are unvaxxed, and anti-vax.  

I believe that those things are related. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

And he’s not saying that as if it’s a true statement. People like you just take it and run with it. Which is also part of the problem. 

Just now, Gil Bang said:

motherfucker.  If it's not a "true" statement, why say it at all?   

It’s his own podcast. He can say whatever the fuck he wants. For whatever reason he wants. Not everything has to be true and false. Sometimes people say things cause they think it’s funny or will bother others. Sounds like you’re the latter 

• Hook 'Em 1