Fill your car up with gas today -- prices are about to skyrocket

SEC

I guess this is the best subforum for this, but breaking news that a series of drone strikes from Yemen have crippled Saudi Arabia's oil production for at least the next several weeks. Gas is going to skyrocket in price come monday, so make sure you fill your cars with gas today.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-14/saudi-aramco-contain-fires-at-facilities-attacked-by-drones?srnd=premium

• Like 1

Member the last time one of these “everyone freak out and fill up your cars because gas is about to be expensive” internet rumors was floated out there?  I member.
Yep. Everyone should take off work on Monday to get gas. Probably should buy a bunch of water just in case

3 minutes ago, Updawg said:
1 hour ago, Landomatic said:
Member the last time one of these “everyone freak out and fill up your cars because gas is about to be expensive” internet rumors was floated out there?  I member.

Yep. Everyone should take off work on Monday to get gas. Probably should buy a bunch of water just in case

Maybe some canned food too?

1 hour ago, Landomatic said:

yeah, wouldn't want to accidentally fill your car up with something you'll never use like gasoline

14 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Wife returned from errands and reported the Valero by us was already out and the Shell had long lines. 

over it eye roll GIF

?????
Apparently the "I'm too important to not go first" panic hasn't hit out by me.  Went to get gas (needed it, didn't panic buy) last night and passed like 8 stations, none of which were anywhere near busy.

Anyway looking like it's as it should be - nothing whatsoever.