OkSt vs Tulsa

UncleCharlie

I have a bad bad feeling about the osu game.  I'm having flashbacks of Wallace shitting on Orlando and the CBs last year and thinking Hubbard has a monster game against us.  Beating this osu team will tell us a lot about our program and if we can take the next step.  Lose to them and it's going to be another 8-4/9-3 type year.  OSU looks like the fastest and most explosive offense.  However, their defense is still shit.

Edited by victory88

37 minutes ago, victory88 said:

I have a bad bad feeling about the osu game.  I'm having flashbacks of Wallace shitting on Orlando and the CBs last year and thinking Hubbard has a monster game against us.  Beating this osu team will tell us a lot about our program and if we can take the next step.  Lose to them and it's going to be another 8-4/9-3 type year.  OSU looks like the fastest and most explosive offense.  However, their defense is still shit.

Tulsa agrees

• Like 1

After watching Big 12 games, I think most could beat aggy. Unless they manage to pick up a bowl game against another middle tier ACC team, we may get to see them lose again to a KState or BU this year.  Make no mistake, it will be a 2019 bowl game and they will lose because it's what they do best.  

Edited by Mdhorn