Joseph Ossai

LTtxfan

Just now, Burt Macklin said:

You do realize you’re just completely making up a strawman where they drop Ossai for a 40 time that’s not even slow, right? 

Whatever.  It happens year after year.  

As with any player I like, I hope they do fall to a better team because others overlook the obvious. 

12 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

You do realize you’re just completely making up a strawman where they drop Ossai for a 40 time that’s not even slow, right? 

Lol you know what, this DE running a 4.6 just isn’t the athlete we expected 

You do realize the Texans, Bengals, and Cowboys are in the league right?

None of these were ever taking Ossai. He’s been consistently mocked as a mid to late first, which is where the most competent orgs tend to pick. No idea where you’re going here.

Ossai's testing numbers were excellent for an olb.  He's going to end up going in the 1st round because of them.  Anyone recruiting against USC for a defensive player should just send out tape of how Todd Orlando decided to use Ossai because it was criminal.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Machinator said:

He took some tough losses against Teven Jenkins despite the production.

Teven Jenkins took a tough loss when his team shit all over themselves and Ossai stuck the last knife in their gut.

• Hook 'Em 5

12 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Happy for him, just wish it was to a team worth a shit.   but at least it wasnt another NFC Least opponent. 

Gets to play with the QB that he had his first massive game against (at least the first one I remember)

Edited by Nope

Absolute steal in the 3rd round.  He’s just now scratching his potential.  I was watching those highlights and hey killed it at both LB and DE.  Just an absolute freak of an athlete.  He’s been the closest thing to Kindle and Orakpo since their time here.

• Like 1