2019 commit RB TY Jordan [Passed away page 5 for latest]

Machinator

• 3 weeks later...

You chose poorly young man. You went for the lesser of the two teams and the team that is further away from your ill mother. Still wish you and your mother the best.

Had to bump this considering Van Fillinger thread was bumped - of course he's a native Ute, so his switch made sense. Ty Jordan? Not so much.

1 minute ago, ShowMeALoss said:

After the longhorn nation came together to support his mom, his decision was especially shitty. They far exceeded their GoFundMe target, and I don't think it was because of all the Utah fans.

It might be the Ute fans if Jordan happens to be Mormon.

12 minutes ago, ShowMeALoss said:

After the longhorn nation came together to support his mom, his decision was especially shitty. They far exceeded their GoFundMe target, and I don't think it was because of all the Utah fans.

Seriously, fuck him. He played a game. I’ll be rooting against him. The bitches lamenting his plight are just rubes who haven’t lived long enough. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

Seriously, fuck him. He played a game. I’ll be rooting against him. The bitches lamenting his plight are just rubes who haven’t lived long enough. 

That was an example of the power of the longhorn nation. That should have shown him what being a part of this community meant. Fuck that dumb ass!

3 minutes ago, The Earl of Texas said:

If you only donated to help his mom because you thought he’d play football for us, you are shitty.

If you’re an adult who is bent out of shape over a highschooler’s choice to play football at a certain college, you are an idiot.

Hope these help.

No, that doesn’t help. People who go to a message board to tell others how they should feel to make themselves feel superior are the biggest bitches out there. 

Fuck Ty Jordan. I hope he rips his knee apart and enjoys living with the polygamists. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

25 minutes ago, The Earl of Texas said:

If you only donated to help his mom because you thought he’d play football for us, you are shitty.

If you’re an adult who is bent out of shape over a highschooler’s choice to play football at a certain college, you are an idiot.

Hope these help.

There are over 250K medical GoFundMe pages. Are people shitty human beings for not donating to every single one? No, that would be insane. They donated to this particular medical page because they wanted to support an athlete that chose Texas. 

He can do whatever he wants, but it was shitty of him to do . 

• Like 7

I don’t really think the kid had the intentions of committing to Texas just to boost a GoFundMe page. Regardless in the end he comes off looking like a real jackass after all the publicity he drummed up talking about his mom and how important she is to him. But I’m sure he won’t regret moving halfway across the country from his ill mother in what very well could be the last months of her life.

4 minutes ago, ChemicalHorn said:

I don’t really think the kid had the intentions of committing to Texas just to boost a GoFundMe page. Regardless in the end he comes off looking like a real jackass after all the publicity he drummed up talking about his mom and how important she is to him. But I’m sure he won’t regret moving halfway across the country from his ill mother in what very well could be the last months of her life.

It’s hard for me to not believe that he pulled a stunt. He almost committed to USC in the summer. Then the drumbeat of his mother’s illness causing him to want to stay home. Then the Texas commit. Then the pushing of the GoFundMe page. Then, “see all of you naive dipshits later, I’m heading to fucking Salt Lake. “ I don’t know the guy, so I can only judge him on his visible actions and those make him look like a huckster and a piece of shit, but I’m sure he’s really a “great kid”. 

• Like 2

It’s hard for me to not believe that he pulled a stunt. He almost committed to USC in the summer. Then the drumbeat of his mother’s illness causing him to want to stay home. Then the Texas commit. Then the pushing of the GoFundMe page. Then, “see all of you naive dipshits later, I’m heading to fucking Salt Lake. “ I don’t know the guy, so I can only judge him on his visible actions and those make him look like a huckster and a piece of shit, but I’m sure he’s really a “great kid”. 

I don’t really have an opinion either way, but I do think it’s important to note that kids deal with grief in different ways. He may very well feel a desire to get out of Texas for a variety of reasons.

I (wrongly) left Texas when my family in around Rock was going through some shit. It wasn’t the right thing to do, but it is what I wanted to do then. He’ll find out if his decision was a good one for him, just like anyone else would, and he’ll learn from it either way. That’s how life works.
  • Like 2

• 11 months later...

Utah football's breakout star from the 2020 was true freshman Ty Jordan and he has been named the Pac-12 Conference Freshman Offensive Player of the year. He is the first Ute to earn a freshman of the year award and only the second Ute to win any of the league’s yearly awards. He finished the season with 82 carries for 597 yards and 6 touchdowns, but also added 11 catches for 126 receiving yards, again his production was incredible.

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to 2019 commit RB TY Jordan [Passed away page 5 for latest]