Alec Baldwin Roadt

Go Pokes

seen a couple clips.  

roasts were funny. they aren't quite as funny anymore.   

mostly because a lot of the roast-ers have never even met the roast-ee.  

Having said that, somebody referring to Adam Corolla as "Pete Sampras with Down's syndrome" is maybe the funniest thing ever. 

Best thing about the entire roast was Carolla taking a flamethrower to the SJWs at the end of his bit.

“Alec, you’re a great friend and a great actor and if I can rant for one minute here, you’re a great sport, you have a great sense of humor, unlike the social justice warriors who are gonna be out there tweeting that all the jokes are problematic,” Carolla said. “You people can blow me, you pussy fuck sticks. This is a goddamn roast.”

“Comedians need a place where they can be offensive without your bullshit, fake outrage,” Carolla added. “Hashtag heroes. You already ruined the Oscars. You’re all woke and no joke. So, if you were offended by anything said tonight, please give a reach around to your emotional support dog and shut the fuck up. This is our safe space bitches.”

“Even if the cancel culture wins, Jeff Ross would still be the roast master… at the Arby’s in Glendale.”

• Like 3

On 9/17/2019 at 2:03 AM, EMAWesome said:

Best thing about the entire roast was Carolla taking a flamethrower to the SJWs at the end of his bit.

On 9/17/2019 at 10:22 AM, Dennis Taylor said:

I have always loved the roasts and much of what i have seen of this one is really good. but the sjws are creeping in to even this and that's a shame. carrola nailed it.    

So much butthurt.  Either one of you have enough self-awareness to realize your bitching is just the other side of the SJW coin? 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

No, its not.  The side of the SJW coin wants to eliminate speech that offends them, hurts their feelings, or otherwise makes them feel the slightest bit uncomfortable.  My side doesn't want speech that offends me or hurts my feelings eliminated.  That is a difference so huge it should be measured in units of space travel.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

So much butthurt.  Either one of you have enough self-awareness to realize your bitching is just the other side of the SJW coin? 

uhhmm...no. If I'm watching something that 'offends' me or I just don't like it, I exercise my God-given right to change the channel. Not get on twitter and bitch about it  

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Like 1