WTS - 4 Texas/OU tickets

Hookem20

5 hours ago, JohnnyRage said:

Post a price. This isn't Nam.

It doesn't make sense to state a price for a good that may appreciate/depreciate in value based on the outcome the next two games... Value goes down if we lose to Oklahoma state and @ WVU. If we go in 4-1, people will want to see Sam vs Hurts. Does that make sense?

Edited by Hookem20
  • Fuck You 4

13 minutes ago, Hookem20 said:

It doesn't make sense to state a price for a good that may appreciate/depreciate in value based on the outcome the next two games... Value goes down if we lose to Oklahoma state and @ WVU. If we go in 4-1, people will want to see Sam vs Hurts. Does that make sense?

WTF?  So what is your goal?  Are you trying to compile a list of interested parties so you can figure out what you want to charge later?   No shit the market value of tix to future sold out games fluctuates depending on outcomes of prior games.  State a price on what you want to sell it for now.  Or come back and post when you are actually willing to sell it.  SMH

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Hookem20 said:

No, people can reach out if there are interested in buying. Doesn't make sense to post multiple times. I can post now and someone can reach out in 3 weeks. I'm certain you guys didn't attend UT.

If you want to try to gauge the fucking market, look at stubhub.  Post here if you are actually selling tickets now.

4 minutes ago, Skipper said:

If you want to try to gauge the fucking market, look at stubhub.  Post here if you are actually selling tickets now.

And if you want to make an offer, you fucking look at stubhub and reach out. You fucking morons probably went to ACC. 

• Fuck You 9

3 hours ago, mdmost said:

Oh they were too rich for me. Seems the going rate is close to double for last year. Seems a tad high right now. 

I spent more on TX/OU tickets this week than I ever have in any year before, including '08. By a lot. The prices just weren't dropping and if Texas wins out leading up to it, lookout.

4 hours ago, Eastwood said:

I spent more on TX/OU tickets this week than I ever have in any year before, including '08. By a lot. The prices just weren't dropping and if Texas wins out leading up to it, lookout.

But the great equalizer is that these are still physical tickets that also get you into the fair. That means the volume has to make it to Dallas. And at a certain point, everybody thinks, "Lets just get this fucking done."

23 hours ago, Hookem20 said:

And if you want to make an offer, you fucking look at stubhub and reach out. You fucking morons probably went to ACC. 

23 hours ago, Hookem20 said:

No, people can reach out if there are interested in buying. Doesn't make sense to post multiple times. I can post now and someone can reach out in 3 weeks. I'm certain you guys didn't attend UT.

Nice

• Like 3

On 9/18/2019 at 1:58 PM, Hookem20 said:

I went to OU and I’m calling YOU the dumb motherfucker.  Let that sink it.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
Fuck off troll
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Since this seems to be a good going market rate for tickets. We bought 4 in Section 125 for $345 each. I don't think we've paid that much since 2008. Face is $150 now. It was $140 last year. 

Yeah market is filthy, and doesn't really seem to be cooling any. Will be interesting to see what it will be like come game time. Got 3 in 131 for $300 ea and was very happy with that. 

2008 was comparable as a multiple of face value, but nowhere close on actual dollar cost. In every year past, I rolled my eyes and scrolled right past any $300+ listing, and now the market has me conditioned to "goddamn $300! Lock em up!!"

I wonder how much they would've been if we had beaten LSU? The days of paying face through UT's ticket office seem over. We had a nice run of 3-4 years when that was the case. I will say, we're getting better tickets than previous years at least. We've been in the upper level endzones since 2008. This is at least goalline. 

8 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I wonder how much they would've been if we had beaten LSU? The days of paying face through UT's ticket office seem over. We had a nice run of 3-4 years when that was the case. I will say, we're getting better tickets than previous years at least. We've been in the upper level endzones since 2008. This is at least goalline. 

Yeah if I was just dropped into this market with no knowledge of the Texas-LSU game I would definitely bet mid-4 figures that Texas had won the game, just based on the prices.