Subway brisket

Beau Vine

Over 2,100 Subway stores in Texas about ready to serve Subway Brisket.  Not really a fallacy when Subway's second biggest market invented, beta tested, and adopted the worst meat product since Hope Solo.  We pretend like we're picky about our BBQ in this state, but in the end-we are happy to eat shit and die.  Subway brisket is from here and will thrive here, watch...

8 hours ago, Lobo said:

Over 2,100 Subway stores in Texas about ready to serve Subway Brisket.  Not really a fallacy when Subway's second biggest market invented, beta tested, and adopted the worst meat product since Hope Solo.  We pretend like we're picky about our BBQ in this state, but in the end-we are happy to eat shit and die.  Subway brisket is from here and will thrive here, watch...

Fuckin A this ^

Some of yall act like you've never met anyone outside of a BBQ thread on the internet before.  Believe it or not, most people in society (and yes, even Texas) wouldn't know good BBQ if it kicked them in the nuts.  Shitty fast food places have been doing "BBQ sandwiches" for years.  Hell, McDonalds could feed 100 or so people free McRibs and get 10 or so quotes about how great it was.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

Fuckin A this ^

Some of yall act like you've never met anyone outside of a BBQ thread on the internet before.  Believe it or not, most people in society (and yes, even Texas) wouldn't know good BBQ if it kicked them in the nuts.  Shitty fast food places have been doing "BBQ sandwiches" for years.  Hell, McDonalds could feed 100 or so people free McRibs and get 10 or so quotes about how great it was.

Well that's because the McRib is a gd national treasure.  It's not a BBQ sandwich though.  It's a McRib.  Chomp.

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

"I went to this place called Subway and tried the brisket sandwich - here are my thoughts" thread, to be started by Derka/Goo Punch, in 3..2...1...

Forgot to mention that going to the Subway on Oltorf has been on the bucket list for quite some time.  Otherwise, 9/10, well done. :)

Also-how the fuck did the bread not give it away to those people?  There's nowhere in Texas, that I've ever seen anyway, that serves brisket sandwiches on foot long white bread like that.  Maybe white buns, or white sliced bread, but not hoagie-style bread like that.  Plus, even if you never eat at Subway, everybody knows that that Subway bread smells like recycled exercise mats.  The bread should have given it away.  

22 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Also-how the fuck did the bread not give it away to those people?  There's nowhere in Texas, that I've ever seen anyway, that serves brisket sandwiches on foot long white bread like that.  Maybe white buns, or white sliced bread, but not hoagie-style bread like that.  Plus, even if you never eat at Subway, everybody knows that that Subway bread smells like recycled exercise mats.  The bread should have given it away.  

Capture.jpg

• Haha 1

Even in the video those initial interviews are conducted with unsuspecting customers outside of the restaurant with smoke around them. How likely is it that Subway actually hired someone to smoke some brisket and deli-slice it and put it in their hoagie rolls. I doubt they had the pre-packaged shit that they send to their stores there.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BurdineBandit said:

Even in the video those initial interviews are conducted with unsuspecting customers outside of the restaurant with smoke around them. How likely is it that Subway actually hired someone to smoke some brisket and deli-slice it and put it in their hoagie rolls. I doubt they had the pre-packaged shit that they send to their stores there.

The smoke was from the homeless people grilling just off camera. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, BurdineBandit said:

I was thinking the same.  The same could be said about the "really good bread."