Not the nerd he portrayed on Silicon Valley

Mo Horn

"Mollie and I have created our own rules, and compared to most of the people we’ve met who do this kind of s***, our rules are strict. We’re not off on our own; we’re together, a unit.

In other words, he's there watching other guys plow his wife.

4 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

Is it more gross than picking people up at bars as a single person?

You've never been at a swingers party, where you came face-to-face with a 60 year-old, albeit attractive for her age, and within minutes you're balls deep in her while she's got two fingers in your ass down to the second knuckle, and working on the third, have you?

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

You've never been at a swingers party, where you came face-to-face with a 60 year-old, albeit attractive for her age, and within minutes you're balls deep in her while she's got two fingers in your ass down to the second knuckle, and working on the third, have you?

Well, I have been to South Austin’s mom’s home on game night.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

This is very specific.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Your mom told me you were asleep !!!!!

17 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I'm guessing a rich famous couple in Hollywood has access to much better quality that whatever middle-class suburban smoosh-fest the rest of us would attend.