Gardner Minshew America's QB

shnsajax

3 hours ago, shnsajax said:

Much like Mike Leach is to the NCAA, I expect him to become one of the most popular players in the NFL.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2854264-adult-website-offers-gardner-minshew-endorsement-contract-to-run-fitness-classes

He's like the original Olympians, practicing and competing in the nude. As it should be???

5 hours ago, Marfa Low Crown said:

They're low balling him. I mean, Manziel got paid $6m to be exposed while in the NFL. 

Minshew is least showing some potential.

He’s looked anything but shitty in his  extremely expedited debut.

Edited by Iceman

After watching his presser it is hard to not like the guy. He seemed delightfully happy to just get a chance to be an NFL QB. Maybe it is bullshit, but it came across as sincere. 

If you watched him at WSU that’s just the way he is. He went from a no star Community College recruit, to East Carolina, to 5th in the Heisman last year at WSU.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Scooter Monzingo said:

After watching his presser it is hard to not like the guy. He seemed delightfully happy to just get a chance to be an NFL QB. Maybe it is bullshit, but it came across as sincere. 

Watch his pressers from last year at WAZZU; it’s absolutely sincere.  Dude thought his football playing days were over.   

Edit to add.  He came to WSU after the worst imaginable tragedy and approached the subject like a boss.  He is basically a God in Pullman at this point.  

Edited by SDG

Watch his pressers from last year at WAZZU; it’s absolutely sincere.  Dude thought his football playing days were over.   

Edit to add.  He came to WSU after the worst imaginable tragedy and approached the subject like a boss.  He is basically a God in Pullman at this point.  

And only spent 6 months in Pullman. Wish I could head up there this weekend.

I am both happy and sad that Bama finished second in the Minshew grad transfer race, last year. I am glad he got to shine at WSU with the pirate, sad that we do not get to claim this magnificent specimen. 

He was on Pardon my Take today and they asked him about the Leach/Saban recruitment. He said Leach called him up and asked if he wanted to be a back up at Bama or lead the nation in passing. It was over after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I really want him to be great in the NFL. We all need this. This guy is awesome already on his own. I hope he breaks records all season. 

Absolutely, he gives all of us who weren’t top 10% material hope.  I was a complete failure at life but ended up getting my MBA(full time)  at UT so I completely relate.