Justin Trudeau is a Piece of Shit

Anastasis

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

We talking Montreal or Toronto? Cause I have my own preferences. 

That depends.  Do you want them speaking French, or bitches that have crossed over from Detroit (illegally)?  Either way, both groups may have women that have worked at the strip club Beef.  

Who poses for pictures like that?  His left arm is under her left arm, sort of propping it up whilst sort of interlocking fingers with hers.  That's kinda odd, but the kicker is the "I bet you like to be choked during sex" thing he's doing around her neck with his right hand, while the pinky drops down to do advanced recon on her cleavage.  Her tenuous smile says a lot as well.  I mean, nobody was doing choking sex in the 90's in Canada, were they?  She also has a little sexy Lewinsky thing going on there to boot.  

26 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Who poses for pictures like that?  His left arm is under her left arm, sort of propping it up whilst sort of interlocking fingers with hers.  That's kinda odd, but the kicker is the "I bet you like to be choked during sex" thing he's doing around her neck with his right hand, while the pinky drops down to do advanced recon on her cleavage.  Her tenuous smile says a lot as well.  I mean, nobody was doing choking sex in the 90's in Canada, were they?  She also has a little sexy Lewinsky thing going on there to boot.  

That chick is DTCF. 

The response this is getting on this board is about how you’d expect. Only in America would this be ok for some people and not ok for others of the same race. Really shows the priority of the day is outrage against political foe and not political correctness. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jhawk said:

The response this is getting on this board is about how you’d expect. Only in America would this be ok for some people and not ok for others of the same race. Really shows the priority of the day is outrage against political foe and not political correctness. 

It's all about your political philosophy.

3 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

257c7ac0c9a23a7455d743f874c42e75.jpg

bush-putin-apec-traditional-clothes.jpg?

ronald-reagan-queen-elizabeth-england.jp

clinton-traditional-clothes2.jpg?quality

bush-putin-apec-traditional-clothes-chil

ap111118120125.jpg?quality=85&w=781

jimmy-carter-ghana.jpg?quality=85&w=838

I don’t think anyone is talking about wearing cultural garb. The issue is JT painted his face as a costume. Just like it has been an issue for many in the United States. The difference is, when some people do it their entire careers should be ended. When others do it we should make light of it or just look the other way. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Dudes who dressed up in black face were I bet.  

Jeebus, he did that in 2001 ??  I know Canadistan is a fucking backwater and all, but this guy is a special kind of stoopid.

Not to condone it but there were many days and months before September 11 so it's possible (even statistically probable) that this party occurred before the big booms.

What does the "F" Stand for?  Down to Clown.  Yeah, but what's the F, Fuck?  That makes it sound like you're down to fuck clowns.  I don't get it.  And I don't like it.  

2 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

I don’t think anyone is talking about wearing cultural garb. The issue is JT painted his face as a costume. Just like it has been an issue for many in the United States. The difference is, when some people do it their entire careers should be ended. When others do it we should make light of it or just look the other way. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Stop being a whiny pussy just because you think white people should be able to be racist without losing their jobs. We aren't Canadians so we can't very well vote JT out of office, can we?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Not to condone it but there were many days and months before September 11 so it's possible (even statistically probable) that this party occurred before the big booms.

I don't think 9-11 has anything to do with it. It's blackface. That hasn't been acceptable for a long damn time (decades).

• Like 1

Also, why do Canadian picture books continue to cost $1.00 more than they do in the U.S. when all the damn photos are still in black & white?  That wasn't brown face, that was black face...look at how dark it still shows up in a B&W photo.  

I don't really give a shit actually, the choke hold on the girl thing is way more creepy to me.  Is that from high school or college?  

8 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Dude.  Think about what you were doing any month during 2001.  And then consider whether 2001 you would think it would be ok to paint your skin black or brown and put a turban on to go to a party themed Arabian Nights. 

6 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Stop being a whiny pussy just because you think white people should be able to be racist without losing their jobs. We aren't Canadians so we can't very well vote JT out of office, can we?

Sure are A LOT of the usual suspects who seem to care more about JT wearing brown face once than...y'know, an entire political party in the United States being self-admitted white supremacists. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, alincoln said:

A bunch of lefties were still blackfacing in the 2000s (Kimmel, Silverman, Fallon) although Ted Danson got crushed for it in the early 90s

The Va. Democrats just circled the wagons in defense of the gov. who donned black face in the 80's. Blackface hasn't been acceptable since before the 70's. Hell All In The Family did an episode of Archie in blackface, and it was understood it was wrong then.