Fitlump invaded my Twitter feed

SKJ

4 hours ago, markstanco said:

What does it say? (Im blocked)

you can always become homeless to avoid building permits

What’s your secret to living without a heart? Did you get an implant to pump your blood?

And why are WE made to spend our hard earned money to BUY our food, when they get to get theirs for FREE out of the garbage?!? How dare they have it so good!

On 9/24/2019 at 3:37 PM, F250 said:

She has the potential to be the next Billy Mitchell. I read that the director of King of Kong said they had to heavily edit Billy Mitchell because his shitty personality was so over the top that he seemed like a made up character. Fitlump would definitely fall into that category.

billy-mitchell-tie.jpg

Weeks late, but no one mentioned how exactly spot on this is. Mitchell submitted fraudulent (i.e. modified game boards) videos that were used as evidence for various world records and has been stripped. Fitlump has lied about nearly everything in her life, very fitting.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/2/23/17039412/billy-mitchell-donkey-kong-twin-galaxies-explainer

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2019 at 9:21 PM, F250 said:

Sadly, I live in a section of the hill country that is an aggy enclave. I am way too familiar with those nitwits.

When my oldest was in middle school, I was at a school event and the middle school band played at the event and the first song that they played was the aggy war hymn and played to "whoop!" coming from the crowd of parents. Looking around the room I realized the majority of the parents in the room were aggy, I started having flashbacks of different dads in aggy shirts and hats wearing cargo shorts and Crocs and it hit me that I was surrounded by a sea of aggy.

I mentioned it to another dad who is a Texas-Ex and he said "oh yeah, they even call freshmen orientation at the high school 'fish camp'."

giphy.webp

Have you considered moving?

Well I'm happy for her. It seems like she's found a calling where she'll be right at home. Her most prominent and memorable traits, lying, insincerity and attention seeking, are requisites for a career in politics and I expect her to go far. This is a field where she can bootlick her way to the top using her natural talents.

On 11/2/2019 at 10:57 AM, Brothahorn said:

https://twitter.com/mkelly007/status/1189725997744214016?s=21

No wonder we lost. Her and that damn dog doomed us.

It's been a long time since I've been to a ball game.  Seriously, I think it was in the OLD Yankee Stadium (Which, btw, really sucked.  I love tradition and all that but it was a concrete dump devoid of any charm at all) but since when can you bring a dog to a baseball game?

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

It's been a long time since I've been to a ball game.  Seriously, I think it was in the OLD Yankee Stadium (Which, btw, really sucked.  I love tradition and all that but it was a concrete dump devoid of any charm at all) but since when can you bring a dog to a baseball game?

It's her fake service dog.

• 3 months later...