Fitlump invaded my Twitter feed

SKJ

10 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Wow. Now I get why y'all make fun of her. Was Fitlump her name on Shaggy?

Nah. She’s not self confident enough to laugh at herself that way. Not sure if it was McKenzie Kelly or something similar. Thinking back, she was an aspiring “influencer” before that became a real way to make money online. But she was never hot enough nor unique enough to get traction in any area.  I think she did make some money as a cam girl.  My view based on memory is that she isn’t evil, just sad and lost. Others can correct and/or disagree. 

Edited by Irieguy

2 minutes ago, Irieguy said:

Nah. She’s not self confident enough to laugh at herself that way. Not sure if it was McKenzie Kelly or something similar. Thinking back, she was an aspiring “influencer” before that became a real way to make money online. But she was never nearly hot enough nor unique enough to get traction in any area.  I think she did make some money as a cam girl.  My view based on memory is that she isn’t evil, just sad and lost. Others can correct and/or disagree. 

It was Fitlove, apparently. Thanks, @Leeroy Jenkins

Edited by Spider2YBanana