2020 WR Troy Omeire

texifornia

2 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

How's he looked so far this year? Any good hudl clips @Machinator?

Nahlin spoke to a HS coach who just faced him.

Omiere single-handedly kept FB Austin in the game. I don’t know what his final stat line was, but I would guess he had about 8 catches for 150+ yards and 2 TDS. On both scores, he took short passes the distance breaking tackles and displaying breakaway speed I didn’t think he had. After he showed what he was capable of, I was fearful that he would takeover the game. Our defense was able to pressure the QB, which made it hard for them to get him the ball. He impressed me with his performance.

• Like 1

Welcome Troy!! 
giphy.gif

Good lawd!!!!

Gotta say... looked a bit LJish in that clip. I trust the staffs assessment and if he doesn’t get playing time, he transfers. Either way aggy cries. It’s all good
Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I'll be curious what some time with McKnight will do for him. I'm not all that pumped about him as a go-to kind of receiver, for the obvious reasons, but he is big, and he can catch. And he's faster than Kwame Cavil or LJH, so there's that.

LJH has good quickness for his speed. 

I'm not real pumped about this even at TE (who are also very quick for their size and speed), but hope he proves me wrong.