2020 WR Troy Omeire

texifornia

8 hours ago, CowboyFred said:

About to drive to Houston for a bachelor party...this news is a great start and sign of things to come 

Hold on...I think you want tits in your face not Herman dragging his nuts across your face. Thats the Jizzbo Special.

FUCK YOU aggy.

Can not wait for chin pubes to spin this.

Hook'em 

11 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

Then they guessed wrong.  Can you see this guy being able to play RB or Wildcat QB?

no

LJH was THE exception at running the ball in small spaces for a guy his size.  I can't think of a valid comparison in terms of size and athlete (non-QB), though I'm shooting my foot here.  LJH also seems to throw the damn ball well for a WR. 

We may have a few younger guys on our roster a la Eagles, Kennedy Estelle, and Troy Omeire who could fit the bill of a larger WR getting direct snaps from Center or handoff from QB but that just seems doubtful for an WR or that size. I still think Herman's schemes excels when one his primary running backs backs perform analogous functions (RB sweeps / Jet Motions) or whatever it was they did at Ohio State to get Zeke the ball.  

What Humphrey lacked in speed, he certainly made up for in boxing out for 1v1's.  I love me some Eagles but haven't seen him up to LJH or Collin's level of boxing out.  Below, are two plays in a row where he gets "outplayed" by their 6'0" corner.  

https://cdn.theathletic.com/app/uploads/2019/09/18171123/Sam-Ehlinger-catches-LSU-with-10-players-on-the-field-for-TD-pass-to-Brennan-Eagles-ESPN.mp4?_=1

1.)  Possible timing issues between Sam and Eagles.  Still, it weren't pretty.  DB got more of his hand on the ball than Eagles*
2.) Possibly worst execution than the first but with a better result. Remember last year when Kris Boyd would mistime balls in the air that could have been otherwise intercepted. Yeah, that could have easily been an interception.*

*The optimist in me says Sam and Eagles weren't on the same page on the first play, and corrected it (1-0 BABY!) on the second play by outsmarting their safety into misplaying the ball (a la Kris Boyd).  Don't listen to me though -- there's an article below that provides some detailed GIF analysis of plays from this season.

Edited by The Whistler

Jumped on Texags for a moment.  Didn't take long to get to "slow played by Jimbo", "several better croots lined up and waiting", "asked to look around", and several of your other favorites.  There was one reasonable ag that pointed out that Price was slower and less regarded than TO, so I guess he will be slow played and replaced soon as well?  They did not have an answer for that. Brauny guy was quoted as it came out of left field.  That left it difficult for them to rationalize Jimbo telling TO to look around, but they are working on it.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3061107

eta: added link.

Edited by fattyflattie

13 minutes ago, The Whistler said:

no

LJH was THE exception at running the ball in small spaces for a guy his size.  I can't think of a valid comparison in terms of size and athlete (non-QB), though I'm shooting my foot here.  LJH also seems to throw the damn ball well for a WR. 

We may have a few younger guys on our roster a la Eagles, Kennedy Estelle, and Troy Omeire who could fit the bill of a larger WR getting direct snaps from Center or handoff from QB but that just seems doubtful for an WR or that size. I still think Herman's schemes excels when one his primary running backs backs perform analogous functions (RB sweeps / Jet Motions) or whatever it was they did at Ohio State to get Zeke the ball.  

What Humphrey lacked in speed, he certainly made up for in boxing out for 1v1's.  I love me some Eagles but haven't seen him up to LJH or Collin's level of boxing out.  Below, are two plays in a row where he gets "outplayed" by their 6'0" corner.  

https://cdn.theathletic.com/app/uploads/2019/09/18171123/Sam-Ehlinger-catches-LSU-with-10-players-on-the-field-for-TD-pass-to-Brennan-Eagles-ESPN.mp4?_=1

1.)  Possible timing issues between Sam and Eagles.  Still, it weren't pretty.  DB got more of his hand on the ball than Eagles*
2.) Possibly worst execution than the first but with a better result. Remember last year when Kris Boyd would mistime balls in the air that could have been otherwise intercepted. Yeah, that could have easily been an interception.*

*The optimist in me says Sam and Eagles weren't on the same page on the first play, and corrected it (1-0 BABY!) on the second play by outsmarting their safety into misplaying the ball (a la Kris Boyd).  Don't listen to me though -- there's an article below that provides some detailed GIF analysis of plays from this season.

Kennedy Lewis. Montrell Estelle is a junior safety.

• Like 1

EE8w65qW4AcikW8?format=jpg&name=900x900

The reference to “SEC caliber” is the giant flashing signal that this individual is a lying idiotic rube. He probably was the original inspiration for Thujone’s aggy caricature. I continue to be amazed at the delusional state of these people.

8 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Jumped on Texags for a moment.  Didn't take long to get to "slow played by Jimbo", "several better croots lined up and waiting", "asked to look around", and several of your other favorites.  There was one reasonable ag that pointed out that Price was slower and less regarded than TO, so I guess he will be slow played and replaced soon as well?  They did not have an answer for that. Brauny guy was quoted as it came out of left field.  That left it difficult for them to rationalize Jimbo telling TO to look around, but they are working on it.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3061107

eta: added link.

Their best minds are on it.  I understand there is a cyclotron being built as well.