Walter White, drug dealers and other clients of ours

troph

Saul Goodman has nothing on us... but seriously - rebranded the firm, brought on a preeminent hemp and cannabis attorney as partner, well connected, seat at the table with rule making, learned in Colorado and now back here in Texas. If anyone needs counsel especially outside GC, regulatory and corporate matters in the budding Texas hemp “land rush” let me know.

6 hours ago, troph said:

Saul Goodman has nothing on us... but seriously - rebranded the firm, brought on a preeminent hemp and cannabis attorney as partner, well connected, seat at the table with rule making, learned in Colorado and now back here in Texas. If anyone needs counsel especially outside GC, regulatory and corporate matters in the budding Texas hemp “land rush” let me know.

I went to high school with Lisa.  That's who you're talking about, right?  Read your press release today.  Do that good work!

Edited by dcbc
  • Like 1

I went to high school with Lisa.  That's who you're talking about, right?  Read your press release today.  Do that good work!

Yup. She’s relentless. Honored to have the chance to work with her. I’ll keep doing my thing but we hope to be at the front of this one too.
  • Like 1