Home repair/painter recommendations

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, MadTrapper said:
On 9/21/2019 at 10:20 AM, UTPhil2006 said:
Carlos
346-262-7838
Did really good work on my aunt's flip house.  

I've been having a hard time finding a good carpenter/painter so I called UTPhil's rec and he and his partner were fantastic. Thanks for the info.

Awesome to hear!  We've been very pleased with him.  Like you said it's hard finding good consistent help.

12 hours ago, MadTrapper said:
On 9/21/2019 at 10:20 AM, UTPhil2006 said:
Carlos
346-262-7838
Did really good work on my aunt's flip house.  

I've been having a hard time finding a good carpenter/painter so I called UTPhil's rec and he and his partner were fantastic. Thanks for the info.

Phil will not lead you wrong !!!

Looking forward to meeting Carlos. When I posted this my wife was already talking with someone else that had been recommended to her and they flaked out.

I really appreciate the recommendation.

Phil, if you'll PM your full name I'll definitely let him know you recommended him.

16 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

Looking forward to meeting Carlos. When I posted this my wife was already talking with someone else that had been recommended to her and they flaked out.

I really appreciate the recommendation.

Phil, if you'll PM your full name I'll definitely let him know you recommended him.

Ha I’m not even sure he knows my last name. 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Any of you have an electrician or two you would recommend?  I’ve used a guy in the past who does moderate work but his pricing is generally 2x what it should be.  

Nothing major, but I’m needing to run some electrical where there is none on the back patio for a TV setup come CFB in the fall (hopefully) as well under cabinet lighting in the kitchens and bathrooms.   

Thanks and I love you all. 

Edited by Chet Steadman

20 minutes ago, Chet Steadman said:

Any of you have an electrician or two you would recommend?  I’ve used a guy in the past who does moderate work but his pricing is generally 2x what it should be.  

Nothing major, but I’m needing to run some electrical where there is none on the back patio for a TV setup come CFB in the fall (hopefully) as well under cabinet lighting in the kitchens and bathrooms.   

Thanks and I love you all. 

Where are you located?

• 4 weeks later...

Our house just needs a general upgrade with a bunch of different work and are looking for a GC. We've found a couple that seem ok, but want to interview a third to round it out.

Any Houston GC recs (Heights)? BTW, had Phil's paint/carpenter guy do some work again and was top notch. The guy is talented.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 1