The Importance of Having Both a Mom and a Dad

PossumHollerKid

I believe that every kid needs both a mom and a dad.  I heard a story third hand recently which drives home this truth.

A divorced mom of a five year old boy noticed odd behavior in her son after he had spent a weekend with dad.  It was freezing cold, but every few hours the boy would go outside for about five minutes.  She wondered what he was doing.  She discovered that he was pissing off the deck.  It turns out that dad had had a bunch of friends over to drink beer and watch football.  During a break in the action the bathroom was at a premium so, rather than wait, some would piss off the back deck.  The boy thought this was great fun.

My takeaway:  Every five year old boy needs a dad to teach him how to piss off the back deck, and a mom to teach him not to.  I have other stories about things dads and moms should teach.  Do you?

On 9/21/2019 at 11:30 AM, PossumHollerKid said:

I believe that every kid needs both a mom and a dad.  I heard a story third hand recently which drives home this truth.

A divorced mom of a five year old boy noticed odd behavior in her son after he had spent a weekend with dad.  It was freezing cold, but every few hours the boy would go outside for about five minutes.  She wondered what he was doing.  She discovered that he was pissing off the deck.  It turns out that dad had had a bunch of friends over to drink beer and watch football.  During a break in the action the bathroom was at a premium so, rather than wait, some would piss off the back deck.  The boy thought this was great fun.

My takeaway:  Every five year old boy needs a dad to teach him how to piss off the back deck, and a mom to teach him not to.  I have other stories about things dads and moms should teach.  Do you?

Friends or court ordered supervision?

11 hours ago, Ten Bears said:

I hear oxygen is important but I don't know. What do you all think?

I would say air pressure.  You can get by for a few minutes without oxygen.  Wrong level of air pressure, up or down, can wipe your ass out in just a few seconds.  

On 9/23/2019 at 11:26 AM, ulukinatme said:

Is this the part where someone says Dad taught me to shit in the shower and stomp it down the drain, while mom said that was wrong and you should break the shit up with the sprayer?

I'm pretty sure a Surlist once explained that moms prefer to use knife and fork for more stubborn disposal of goods