Leon decided to run out of time a little early I guess

UcancallmeSurly

aggy: "Leon was shaken up and had to exit the field, leading to his team being short handed. Being the true ag that he is, he went into the stands to find the 12th man for his team!"

Sane person: "It's arena ball. Do you mean 9th man?"

aggy: "where's the emergency looch phone?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

TikToker points out Buc-ee's janitors makes more than her office job

Be right back, applying at Buc-ee's.

The sign with salaries at bucees is pretty impressive. Assistant managers over $100K, GM over $200K+. You’re in some shithole like Luling making more than local doctors for stocking beef jerky.

On 7/6/2023 at 6:57 AM, markstanco said:

Time for him to use that Aggie network for a great career.

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. The aggy network is not set up for people with his level of melanin. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

TIL the Arizona Rattlers are still (again?) a going concern.

IFL players earn US$250–500 (before taxes) per game played, with a $25 bonus given to players on the winning team each week. Additionally some teams provide housing for its players during the season.

You'd think getting banned from a low-level arena league football team for going into the stands and trying to attack a female and certainly ruining any last-gasp hopes he had at ever playing any level of football again would have Leon doing some self-evaluation.  And he has. But not like you'd expect.  There's lacking self awareness, there's aggy level lack of self awareness, then there's Leon ..