Texas @ WVU will be at 2:30 Central on 10/5 - ABC

Machinator

Just now, DigglerontheHoof said:

The lack of killer instinct is a HUGE problem for Herman teams.  I expect every fucking game we have left to be full of onside kicks at the end of games.  Pathetic

MENSA doesn't believe in momentum and also thinks you only need to win by 1. It's like it's his goal to only win by 1 lol.

Whatevs. Got another W in this ACC-tier conference. 

1 minute ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

The lack of killer instinct is a HUGE problem for Herman teams.  I expect every fucking game we have left to be full of onside kicks at the end of games.  Pathetic

I've heard him say it a few times.  He says when he was an OC he only thought about puttin up more points.  Now as a head coach he has to take care of his D.  He just has gone to far with that shit.  He needs to have a little more of asshole Tom again. 

• Like 1

Just now, Guadaloopy said:

It’s not. 

Yes it is. Were you not paying attention two weeks ago? Our defense consistently rolls over in the 4th quarter and we almost blew a conference game because of it if it weren't for a great onside recovery.

Our coaching staff goes ultra-conservative with leads in the 4th quarter and our team takes on that personality. The defense lacks aggression, energy, and focus with a lead and we consistently turn games that should be over into games where the opponent has a slim comeback hope. It absolutely does need to change. It's not worth freaking out or firing people over, but it absolutely is an issue.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I mean seriously Tom, when was the last time a team didnt score a TD on us in the last 2 mins of the 4th quarter, its a serious fucking issue and you just sit there and laugh during the PC 

yeppers

there are like 5 serious issues i see with this team.

- special teams. bad

- offensive stupidity

- rb and who should be playing, when and on what plays

- dbs and coaching across the board

- lack of a killer instinct. look braindead half the time against inferior opponents

all of this is Herman's issue. I like the guy but this season I am actually losing faith in him as the season wears on. he gets tons of physical play and i love that but holy shit are we just situationally bad, stupid, and poorly coached in too many areas of the game. 

Edited by staboner
  • Like 2

The lack of killer instinct and hatred is what hurts this team,  they get disrespected and shit on and they just let it slide off, they dont have any pride, they are ok with being ranked 124th in the nation,  they gave up 31 points to kendall.  Hurts will win the heisman in this game, if he doesnt go for 400 yards and 5 total tds ill be shocked.  we are going to have to outscore tehm because lincoln rileys offense shits all over our offense

1 minute ago, Tom Chairman said:

Call me a dry vagina but when you get 4 turnovers you should be winning by more than 11 points. Tom needs to shore up his blowout play calling because these final scores should not be this close.

Won by more than 1. Win. Covered the spread. Win.

WIN.

Edited by HOOK'EMHOOAH
go fuck yourself bitch
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom Chairman said:

Call me a dry vagina but when you get 4 turnovers you should be winning by more than 11 points. Tom needs to shore up his blowout play calling because these final scores should not be this close.

you're a dry vagina

(didn't read anything else you wrote past that)

Edited by Rimbo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2