The natives are getting restless in aggyland

THEHORN5561

25 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Let me explain it to the laymen 

Aggy misery is one of Longhorn fans favorite past times and/or drugs of choice. We will always been talking about them and mocking them...forever, or until they close that dork filled diploma mill. They are an embarrassment to the state of Texas. There will be a thread discussing their stupidity forever. 

However, unlike stupid Aggy fans, we do not need a thread for every myopic thought that pops up into one’s head. You’re not special. This board is not a open forum for mentally challenged fuckery. There is a thread for aggy bullshit. There is even a thread for their 2019 season. Use it 

Dont know why, but I read this in Brad Hamilton's voice when he's lecturing spicoli about no shirt. 

Learn it. Know it. Live it. 

Who cares what Aggies think of us? We watch them. We pull against them. They're our lessers but it was and is a rivalry. 

The difference between A&M and us (and A&M and everybody) is that we don't have a culture based on them as our identity. Nobody does.

OU or Tech or Arkansas or whoever don't think about us in their every dimension. They're whoever they are just like we're whoever we are. 

A&M is through and through about inventing a UT that doesn't exist and then crowing about how they're not UT. Hell, they can't even call their invention UT, it's institutionalized that the name of evil is tu.

They go berserk if somebody says that they're not UT's number one rival everyday and all day. Of course, they distort that by saying Longhorns claim that they are not a rival at all so that they can sooth themselves with proof that there is a rivalry. 

I like the thread discipline here. It does contrast to Texags where every dull new/used thought demands a new thread. I'm not worried about what they think if occasionally, gasp!, we do something that looks a little like them. Who cares if they weep with joy and fulfillment that the object of their obsession spared a (contemptuous) thought for them? It's funny.

So we show them that they deserve no attention by paying a lot of attention to them, including a thread with 23,000 posts about them?

what? you don't like comedy?

the butthurt is STRRONG in this aggy boy.

He right.

whatever you say aggy boy
Just admit that you are obsessed with aggy. The 23,000-post thread out front should have told ya.

obsession noted

I award you .2725 point (for being able to type 'aggy' in your posts. most aggy like say Swanny can't bring themselves to do it so you get points. good job aggy boy) and may god have mercy on your soul.

801e713a7ed3306d5f84788b78a709a4.jpg

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:
6 hours ago, Go Pokes said:
OP needed at least 3 links to Texags threads so we could bask in the aggy tears.  One GIF that didn't even make me chuckle?  Internet failure.  Dock that may his daily stipend of internet points.  

for nappin on the job?

Please tell me everyone gets this beautiful and well timed  reference

N6wt.gif

20 minutes ago, Deej said:

I just don't like having to click multiple threads to get my fix of aggy tears and aggy absurdity. 

Image result for mark cuban note gif

Agreed.  On a quasi-serious note I post 99.9% of all of my aggy gifs in the aggy thread but when I have one I think a lot people would like to share I give it a thread.  I'm guessing 4-5 threads over the past decade.   That said, some of the temper tantrums above were quite epic and pretty much guaranteed my next great gif will gets its own thread as well.  \m/

Edited by THEHORN5561